At Tecovas, we have been growing rapidly for almost three years - and we’re building a great executive team to take us to the next level. We're looking for an experienced and talented Executive Assistant to report to the CEO.
The work will be extensive across the executive support function and general office management, but specific responsibilities will include:
- Provide general administrative support for the CEO and 2-3 additional executive team members
- Schedule and maintain executive team calendars accurately and efficiently
- Make travel arrangements for the executive team
- Lead office operations, including office supply purchasing, meal scheduling, general organization, etc.
- Manage day-to-day relationships with key office management-related parties, including landlords and vendors
- Assist or lead in planning of office-related events and team-building
- Partner with the Founder/CEO on office improvement & design initiatives and additional activities related to a new headquarters office opening
We are looking for an experienced, hyper-organized executive assistant who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. Specific desired qualifications include:
- BA/BS degree a plus
- 5+ years of related experience, including as an executive assistant
- Hyper-organization and attention to detail
- Ability to work comfortably with multiple parties/executives and workstreams
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- ‘No task too small' attitude in all aspects of everyday work
- Utmost character, honesty, and humility
- Competitive salary
- Fully-paid health, dental, and vision insurance premiums
- Generous vacation policy
- Free boots!
Tecovas is revolutionizing the western market as the first digitally-native brand. We are a rapidly-growing company (we've grown from 5 to 20+ employees in the last 12 months) and we're passionate about making and selling incredible consumer products at approachable prices. Want an early seat on a rocket ship? Shoot us an application!
Important note: We take hiring very seriously. Interviewing at Tecovas may include phone calls, on-site interviews, and on-the-job mock cases. We are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, but we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit. We will contact you if that is the case!