Tecovas is looking for an Executive Assistant to providing high-level, administrative support to senior level Executives within the company. This position requires that you are highly organized, can juggle many tasks at once, and are comfortable interfacing with all levels of internal management and staff as well as outside clients, vendors and candidates in a fast-paced environment. Detailed responsibilities will include:
- Manage and coordinate schedule of meetings, events, and travel for multiple Executives
- Ensure executives are prepared with all materials and information for meetings, events, and travel
- Compile materials for reports and/or presentations
- Set up appointments and manage executive calendars
- Work on ad hoc projects as assigned
- Other duties as assigned
This role will report to our Executive Assistant to the CEO.
The ideal Executive Assistant has a strong sense of urgency, is adaptable and flexible, and has a complete understanding of the Tecovas mission. Specific desired qualifications include:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in an Executive Assistant position within a fast-paced professional environment
- Strong attention to detail, follow-up and excellent organizational skills
- The ability to function professionally under pressure, while managing multiple concurrent projects and deadlines
- Proven competencies in software applications and programs, particularly Microsoft Office
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Competitive salary
- 99% health and 100% dental & vision insurance premium coverage
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free boots!
Tecovas is revolutionizing the western market as the first digitally-native brand. We are a rapidly-growing company (we’ve grown from under 10 to over 40 employees since 2017) and we're passionate about making and selling incredible consumer products at approachable prices. Want an early seat on a rocket ship? Shoot us an application!
Important note: We take hiring very seriously. Interviewing at Tecovas may include phone calls, on-site interviews, and on-the-job mock cases. We are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, but we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit. We will contact you if that is the case!