Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Identifies and develops key account alliances and relationship programs designed to produce sales opportunities. Recruits, develops and manages strategic partner alliances/partnerships and opportunity pipelines and ensures the retention, growth and customer satisfaction of accounts. Evangelizes company products in conjunction with recruiting key alliances/partnerships. Evaluates program trends and provides analysis and recommendations to management. Works toward mutual goals, strategies, and objectives to build awareness and support of overall strategic benefits of the alliance. Provides for financial analyses, long-range forecasting and analysis studies associated with potential alliances/partnerships. Monitors programs to assess the sales impact of the solution(s) in the marketplace and the overall success of the alliance. Monitors competitor activity in accounts and implements strategies to maintain account ownership and block competitor advancement.
Increase coverage for Territory and Growth
At Adobe, we're changing the world. How? We give people the tools to bring their ideas to life and build content that makes life more fun and work more meaningful. We give businesses and organizations the power to truly engage their customers. We are the ones behind the elegantly crafted content that streams across your laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day-and we are the ones who harness the substantial power of big data to help companies move from data to insight and insight to action by delivering content that people have an appetite for most.
We're a company that understands that product innovation comes from people innovation, and that's why we invest in encouraging leaders throughout the organization. If you're passionate about leading from where you sit, join us!
Partner Sales Managers (PSMs) are responsible for recruiting, on-boarding, and managing SI's, eCommerce, and Digital Marketing Agencies, who are focused on the Territory and Growth segment in the Americas. You will build out and be responsible for the Territory and Growth partner ecosystems in the Americas working very closely with Sales and Marketing to be own the channel pipeline and go-to-market activities that bring new clients to both platforms. Your deep passion and success will help enable our mission to modernize commerce and marketing automation in the region and change people's lives through our platforms!
What You'll Do
- Drive partner created sales pipeline and revenue across the assigned segments with the Territory and Growth sales team.
- Lead a virtual team of marketing, sales and technical resources to execute partner pipeline creation, through pipeline conversion.
- Lead and collaborate with Marketing and Product teams to develop and implement effective go-to-market strategies with new and existing partners.
- Work with Partners to drive joint marketing initiatives through events and other marketing campaigns that generate quantifiable pipeline.
- Primary liaison between the Adobe partner ecosystem and the assigned direct sales team;
- Work with the Partner Managers within each geography to drive tactical revenue opportunities and align with the Territory and Growth Sales team.
- Owns target account planning activities and territory planning within the direct sales team assignment.
- Responsible for ensuring every sales executive in their defined territory has a partner strategy which drives partner created pipeline.
- Assist leadership in encouraging an environment of teamwork, openness, creativity, and continuous improvement.
- 1-3 years' experience in a quota-based Sales role and preferably partner program development - this includes experience in partner enablement, partner sales, partner marketing and leading partners at executive, VP and/or C-level.
- Experience working in a Recurring Revenue or software company.
- Conversant in Adobe products, solution and technology strategies.
- Bachelor's degree preferred, ideally in business or similar field preferred.
- History of efficiently, consistently achieving revenue goals and objectives, within a complex client acquisition driven business, preferably in the mid-market or enterprise space.
- Solid grasp of the Systems Integrators /Digital Agencies Consulting model (direct experience a plus).
- Strong communication skill including verbal, written and interpersonal;
- High energy level and the ability to initiate and drive opportunities independently.
- Passion for getting things done in an ambiguous environment.
- Willingness to travel.
Pursuant to the Colorado Fair Pay Act, below is a summary of compensation elements for this role at the company if based in Colorado.
Colorado Starting Salary: $109,900 - $142,700
At Adobe, for sales roles starting salaries are expressed as total target compensation (TTC = base + commission), and short-term incentives are in the form of sales commission plans. Non-sales roles starting salaries are expressed as base salary and short-term incentives are in the form of the Annual Incentive Plan (AIP).
In addition, certain roles may be eligible for long-term incentives in the form of a new hire equity award.