The Head of Customer Education will work on enabling and educating millions of users. We are looking for someone to help advance our Customer Education efforts, and accelerate the great basis we have put in place. The goal of this individual is to collaboratively define strategic direction, the programs we need, and scale the team towards clear goals positively impacting our users' retention and success with our product. You will partner with Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Support, and Growth, Product, and others on help center, training courses portal, certifications, in-product guiders, community management and more. You will report to the Head of Customer Experience.What you’ll do
- Advance current vision on customer education, and which strategies, tactics and roles we need to execute on it
- Guide, define, and measure the team against scaled engagement metrics that increase product usage and engagement
- Utilize data and analytics to drive actionable insights
- Ensure all learning content and experiences are aligned with brand guidelines
- 5+ years experience developing Customer Education strategies for large user bases
- 3+ years of people management
- Project management skills to work cross-functionally including Product, Marketing, Growth, and Customer Success to define and inform the direction of Customer Education deliverables
- Self-motivated, team-oriented, and focused on exceeding customer expectations
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Scrappy startup environment with hyper growth potential where you’ll learn best in class skills
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Stock options
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Austin, Amsterdam, and Perm
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 8 million users, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
Check out our career page for all our open roles or hop onto this Miro board to learn more about us!