Managed Care Specialist at Ascension
Ascension Seton is hiring a managed care specialist to join the ACO team! This is a full-time partially remote, Monday-Friday role.
- Past experience in managed care contracting
- MSSP experience
- Contracting experience
What You Will Do
Research, analyze and reconcile managed care contracts and billing practices.
- Interpret managed care contract terminology and methods of reimbursements efficiently.
- Audit payment to ensure proper reimbursement according to contract terms.
- Serve as primary liaison between third party vendors and the hospitals as it relates to managed care contracts.
- Provide guidance and assistance with resolution of reimbursement issues.
- Maintain all assigned system tables related to contract management and patient accounting systems.
- Oversee the review and approval of refunds related to managed care contracts.
- Coordinate contract review and flow of documents relative to payer contracts; pre and post execution.
What You Will Need
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree
- 3 years of experience preferred.
No additional preferences.
Why Join Our Team
Ascension Seton, based in Austin, Texas, has provided thousands of associates and caregivers a rewarding career in healthcare since 1902. We strive to expand access to high-quality, low-cost, person-centered care and services for all. We operate more than 100 clinical locations in central Texas, including 3 teaching hospitals, Dell Seton Medical Center at the University of Texas, Ascension Seton Medical Center Austin and Dell Children's Medical Center, where candidates can find both career and clinical education opportunities. If you are looking for a rewarding career in healthcare, explore a career with us today.
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 150,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance alone to support associate growth and development. If you are looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in your community, we invite you to join our team today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension Seton is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.