Manager, Field Operations at Procore Technologies (Remote)
We're looking for a Field Operations Manager to serve as a strategic business partner to top-line leadership within the Procore Revenue organization. In this role, you'll be a key partner to Revenue Leadership and leverage a mixture of strategic and execution skills to support our sales leadership team in driving our go-to-market objectives and optimizing Procore's revenue acquisition efforts.
With Procore positioned to continue incredible growth, the Field Operations teams drive more predictable revenue.
As a Field Operations Manager, you'll partner with Revenue leadership teams to uncover business needs and drive their outcomes in partnership with revenue operations, systems, and enablement teams. You'll use quantitative data, feedback from the floor, and a deep understanding of our corporate initiatives and internal workflows to drive positive outcomes.
This position reports into VP, Field Operations. We're looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you'll do:
- Partner with the Strategy & Insights team to identify trends in the business, and drive the dialogue, storytelling, and recommended plans of action with our Revenue Leaders
- Act as a communication partner to turn these insights into positive action in the field
- Optimize the redesign or integration or Procore's processes and systems. Partner with Revenue Systems to direct the execution of systems and process improvements
- Build a strong internal network of experts and resources that can help drive effective change within their segments
- Lead strategic initiatives to improve the scalability, agility and efficiency of the Procore revenue operating model in its ability to identify, design, deliver, and improve solutions to our customers' business problems
- Complete qualitative and quantitative analysis as required to identify root cause deficiencies in the operating model, or to track effectiveness of improvements
- Maintain global playbook for common field/sales policies and processes (e.g. Global Account Management, Splits)
- Coordinate with Global Enablement to define and deliver training to facilitate adoption of new field processes resulting from Business Operations initiatives
- Serve as subject matter expert in regards to process improvement, org design, and management/measurement systems
What we're looking for:
- BS degree is preferred; MBA or similar advanced degree is a plus
- Demonstrated success in leading an Operations team at $500mm - $1b revenue
- Experience working at a large scale technology company is required; enterprise software is preferred
- Demonstrated leadership in delivering results with large scale , cross-functional teams, strong executive presence with the ability to influence without authority
- Ability to collaborate and build effective relationships
If you'd like to stay in touch and be the first to hear about new roles at Procore, join our Talent Community.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: generous paid vacation, employee stock purchase plan, enrichment and development programs, and friends and family events.