Care.com is a consumer tech company with heart. We’re on a mission to solve a human challenge we all face: finding great care for the ones we love. We’re moms and dads and pet parents. We have parents and grandparents so we understand that everyone, at some point in their lives, could use a helping hand. Our culture and our products reflect that.
Here, entrepreneurs, self-starters, team players, and big thinkers unite behind a common cause. Here, we’re applying data analytics, AI, and the latest technologies to solve universal problems and connect people in new ways. If you like having autonomy, if you thrive on collaboration and building new things, and if you’re all about using your talent for good, Care.com is the place for you.
- Responding to customers' support requests via email
- Giving excellent service to each customer
- Up-sell subscriptions through quality conversation with customers
- Verify the accuracy and validity of customer support requests
- Participate in meetings and ongoing training sessions
What we look for in a Care Advisor:
- Outgoing, with a great personality and people skills to match.
- Dynamic, driven, and competitive—Care.com is the best, and we want you to be, too.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to change.
- Self-motivated and willing to get creative to stay connected to a remote team
What You'll Need to Succeed:
- Experience in a customer service or contact center setting preferred, but not required.
- Upselling experience preferred, but again not required.
- Excellent communication skills and a commitment to world-class customer service.
- Familiarity with child, pet, or senior care helpful, but not required
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office software (Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Expertise working with a CRM (Salesforce preferred)
- Strong phone, typing, or data entry skills required
- High School Diploma or GED required
For a list of our Perks + Benefits, click here!
**Care.com supports diverse families and communities and seeks employees who are just as diverse. As an equal opportunity employer, Care.com recognizes the power of a diverse and inclusive workforce and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds. Care.com is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please reach out to [email protected]**
Available in more than 20 countries, Care.com is the world's leading platform for finding and managing high-quality family care. Care.com is designed to meet the evolving needs of today's families and caregivers, offering everything from household tax and payroll services and customized corporate benefits packages covering the care needs of working families, to innovating new ways for caregivers to be paid and obtain professional benefits. Since 2007, families have relied on Care.com's industry-leading products—from child and elder care to pet care and home care. Care.com is an IAC company (NASDAQ: IAC).