Procurement Coordinator at Bright Health
Back to Career Site
Our Mission is to Make Healthcare Right. Together. Built upon the belief that by connecting and aligning the best local resources in healthcare delivery with the financing of care, we can deliver a superior consumer experience, lower costs, and optimized clinical outcomes.
What drives our mission? The company values we live and breathe every day. We keep it simple: Be Brave. Be Brilliant. Be Accountable. Be Inclusive. Be Collaborative.
If you share our passion for changing healthcare so all people can live healthy, brighter lives – apply to join our team.
The Procurement Specialist provides administrative and clerical support specifically related to procurement department activities. This position will be responsible for handling a range of procurement tasks, but primarily transactional procurement activities, such as processing of purchase requisitions, purchase orders, managing the vendor portal and vendor data, contract administration, reporting and compliance. The ideal candidate for this position should be highly organized, possess attention to detail and good record-keeping skills.
1. Responsible for all procurement work to ensure purchase requisitions processed:
• Per policy
2. Prepares and processes purchase orders and maintains purchasing records.
3. Sets up new vendors in ERP system and manages vendor data
4. Produces and delivers reporting to monitor departmental performance, open tasks, supplier diversity reporting, contract management data, etc.
5. Train / coach requisitioners and vendors on the use of Oracle ERP tools
6. Troubleshooting / problem solving to reach resolution of issues
7. Maintains and monitors the team’s email inbox and addresses vendor or internal inquiries
8. Works to improve processes in their assigned function(s).
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
• Minimum two years’ experience in an administrative purchasing or procurement role (Required)
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook (Required)
• Experience with a procurement ERP system (Required), preferably Oracle Procurement Cloud
• Strong data entry and computer processing skills
• Must be well organized with the ability to prioritize multiple, diverse projects and tasks to meet tight deadlines
• Adaptable and highly detail-oriented
• Effective communication skills including verbal and written
• Ability to manage time effectively, understand directions, and work independently in a fast-paced environment
• Interpersonal / stakeholder management skills
• Collaborative troubleshooting skills
The majority of work responsibilities are performed in an open office setting, carrying out detailed work sitting at a desk/table and working on the computer. Travel may be required.
We understand patient pain points, eliminating complexity while increasing transparency, for greater access and easier navigation.
We integrate and align individual incentives at all levels, from financing to optimization to delivery of care.