Adia builds technology that automates how people go to work in the retail, hospitality and experiential marketing industries while giving employers instant access to data-validated talent. Our technology is an award-winning App & Cloud-Based Digital Platform for hourly workers; it leverages AI to connect employers & employees in a whole new way!
As a member of The Adecco Group (the leading staffing company globally), we are working to hack traditional methodologies and increase access to work for people all over the world.
- Source Candidates - Achieve hiring and activity targets with continuous prospecting and sourcing of candidates in all US market through all recruitment channels. Continuously develop creative sourcing strategies
- Convert Applicants – Facilitate effective registration and onboarding via Adia! Facilitate the candidate app registration process successfully and in accordance with organizational requirements ensuring compliance and other standards met
- Interview & Qualify - Proactively schedule, interview and qualify a high volume of candidates. Enter and track candidate progress within the platform
- Fill Open Jobs - Accountable for filling open roles in the categories of: Hospitality, Retail, Experiential Marketing and Logistics Industries. Maintain knowledge of business forecasts, roles, clients and target industries to successfully generate candidate pipelines
- 1- 3 years’ experience in recruiting, such as an entry level Recruiter or HR coordinator
- Track record of success in a highly target driven environment
- Effective communication skills and ability to deliver results
- Proficient with MS products (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, One Drive)
- Strong interest in Talent Acquisition and Recruiting
- Highly motivated team player with a high sense of urgency
- Resilient positive attitude and ambition to build a career at Adia
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize workload and manage one's own time in a fast-paced multi-dimensional environment
- Ability to deliver under pressure and excellent problem-solving abilities
What’s in it for you?
- Salaried position with monthly performance bonuses
- An excellent benefit packages
- Be part of an industry changing journey that will help shape the future of recruitment
- Constant learning and knowledge sharing from the largest organization in the industry
- Chance to work in an entrepreneurial, fun and challenging environment where we will make sure you reach your full potential
We have an incredible future ahead of us, but it relies on each team member putting in a lot to get a lot back. Think you have what it takes? Apply today.