Regional Sr. Director, Operations at Ascension
Title: Regional Sr. Director, Operations
Shift: FT Days
Location: Remote, with travel.
Department: Nursing COE
Our executive team is dedicated to creating and iterating a transformative nursing strategy as part of a national Ascension Strategic Plan initiative. The Ascension nursing function spans 60,000 nurses across more than 2,600 sites of care, and we are committed to creating an environment that allows nursing professionals to grow their careers and deliver courageous, compassionate care.
Grow. Thrive. Experience joy. These are just a few of the practice initiatives that Ascension is focused on as we continue to elevate the role of the nurse.
What You Will Do
As the Regional Sr. Director of Operations, you will lead clinical operations across assigned areas to ensure meeting performance metrics and other quality initiatives.
- Partner with market CNO's to facilitate the active leadership of..." operations to provide high quality, cost effective outcomes.
- Operationalizes and integrates new care delivery models to make practical business decisions based on data.
- Measure effectiveness and take steps to ensure continuous performance improvement.
- Develop and align strategies and initiatives from data analytics, trends and other findings that drive performance and goal achievement.
- Care Management: Assess and optimize revenue opportunities that drive performance in clinical operations, including creating new programs when necessary that support these objectives.
- ABIDE: Engage in development of a diverse workforce and build talent to ensure continuity of clinical operations.
What You Will Need
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Master's degree preferred.
- 7 years of experience required.
- 10 years of experience preferred.
- 5 years of leadership or management experience preferred.
- ANCC National Board Certification Required within first year
- Either obtains Master's Degree or will have it within a year
- Experience collaborating with Regional CNOS/Nursing Leadership to determine patient experience and quality
Why Join Our Team
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 160,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance alone to support associate growth and development. If you are looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in your community, we invite you to join our team today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.