Senior Manager, Community Engagement at Care.com
Care.com is a consumer tech company with heart. We’re on a mission to solve a human challenge we all face: finding great care for the ones we love. We’re moms and dads and pet parents. We have parents and grandparents so we understand that everyone, at some point in their lives, could use a helping hand. Our culture and our products reflect that.
Here, entrepreneurs, self-starters, team players, and big thinkers unite behind a common cause. Here, we’re applying data analytics, AI and the latest technologies to solve universal problems and connect people in new ways. If you like having autonomy, if you thrive on collaboration and building new things, and if you’re all about using your talent for good, Care.com is the place for you.
What Your Days Will be Like:
Care.com is seeking a Senior Manager of Community Engagement to build a community among the caregivers on our platform and enable them to benefit from and support one another. In this role, you will lead communications between [email protected] and our direct caregiver network, as well as between Care.com and our marketplace caregiver network. As part of the [email protected] employer benefits program, our childcare providers offer quality childcare to families of our corporate clients when their regular childcare falls through. This is a unique opportunity for someone who loves interacting with people, has a sharp sense for what gets people talking (and sharing!) and takes an entrepreneurial approach to building out new experiences and initiatives. This role will report to the Director of Caregiver Growth and Retention and closely partner with the Marketing and Provider Network teams.
What You’ll be Working on:
- Leading communications between Care.com and our caregiver network, including town halls, product announcements, and creating resources to support the growth and development of our caregivers
- Identifying and harnessing caregiver insights and compelling stories to create awareness and messaging that inspires and motivates caregivers
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of caregiver engagement goals (e.g., fulfillment, productivity, availability) and build them into communication approaches and deliverables
- Developing and implementing community strategies to drive engagement with backup care caregivers while representing the voice of the caregiver community
- Building a calendar of activities, programming, and communications for [email protected] backup caregivers including educational programs, listening sessions, and town hall sessions
- Lead, support and grow Community team in close partnership with Caregiver Engagement and Recruiting
- Tracking and monitoring success metrics; utilizing the data to build, test, and optimize new community initiatives to ensure success of the program
What You'll Need to Succeed:
- You have exceptional interpersonal communication skills and a passion for helping people; ability to build and maintain relationships - and foster relationships among others - both online and offline
- You have a data-driven approach: You obsessively track metrics and are always thinking about how you can test, learn and optimize
- You are an empathetic partner and influencer with a keen sense of how to drive quality conversations and engagement, whether through campaigns, outreach efforts or other means
- You have an entrepreneurial attitude and can use both creativity and scrappiness to build new initiatives from the ground up
- You have the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional team members within the company
- Bachelor’s degree or higher; MBA a plus
- 8+ years of experience in leading online communities or marketing at a consumer brand or tech company
- Demonstrable success establishing and achieving business goals
For a list of our Perks + Benefits, click here!
**Care.com supports diverse families and communities and seeks employees who are just as diverse. As an equal opportunity employer, Care.com recognizes the power of a diverse and inclusive workforce and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds. Care.com is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please reach out to [email protected]**
Available in more than 20 countries, Care.com is the world's leading platform for finding and managing high-quality family care. Care.com is designed to meet the evolving needs of today's families and caregivers, offering everything from household tax and payroll services and customized corporate benefits packages covering the care needs of working families, to innovating new ways for caregivers to be paid and obtain professional benefits. Since 2007, families have relied on Care.com's industry-leading products—from child and elder care to pet care and home care. Care.com is an IAC company (NASDAQ: IAC).