Senior PCI Assessor
Loaction: Remote/ Virtual
What You Will Do
The Senior PCI Assessor works with Ascension Health Ministries to guide them towards achieving and maintaining Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard (DSS) compliance. Primary responsibilities include the evaluation of controls across all system components, providing subject matter expertise (SME) for review and validation of proposed new, updated and existing payment solutions. The Senior PCI Assessor will ensure that Ascension and its Health Ministries have prepared appropriate evidence for annual PCI DSS assessments during and for the annual assessment cycle.
- Plan and execute annual PCI Compliance Certification Assessments
- Evaluate the technical controls and changes to PCI environments to ensure continued compliance and appropriate security is maintained
- Work in coordination with both internal systems administrators, configuration management, and network engineers to ensure proper configuration and adherence to security standards and policies
- Provide guidance on the application of security policy for the satisfaction of requirements, reviewing and determining the adequacy of required documentation
- Educate business stakeholders on PCI DSS purpose, roles, controls and validation procedures. Work closely with stakeholders and vendors to address and remediate assessment findings
- Analyzes a chain of events and applies technical knowledge following established procedures. Successfully troubleshoots most applications problems independently
- Participates in design, contributing technical insights and ideas. Helps formulate project scope and objectives
- Works with customers to understand and explain business and technical issues, respond to user problems, explain new technologies, and present deliverables
- Writes basic documentation of a new or proposed system. Shares knowledge effectively within the work team. Contributes to project plans, RFP's and RFI's
- Must be able to attain PCI-ISA certification within 3 months of hire
Desired Work Experience:
- Four years of experience preferred
- 2 years of auditing or assessment experience
- 1 year of project management experience
- Proven experience working with matrix and cross-functional teams in agile environments
- Excellent understanding of IT security best practices and concepts
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.
- 3 years of experience preferred
No additional preferences.
Why Join Our Team
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 150,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance alone to support associate growth and development. If you are looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in your community, we invite you to join our team today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension Technologies is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.