Sr. Customer Success Manager - Team Lead at Miro
Miro is growing its Customer Success team and we are looking for customer-focused individuals to join us! A ‘Sr. Customer Success Manager - Team Lead’ has many responsibilities from onboarding Enterprise clients and setting them up for success to deepening the relationship with existing customers and increasing the value they get from our services. This person will also have the responsibility of overseeing the performance of Miro’s Customer Success Managers in our Austin office and will work as a player/coach to ensure an excellent customer experience for all of our central and East Coast accounts.
Your role will impact our customers immensely because you will help them realize their visual collaboration objectives through the use of Miro's platform. You will intuitively understand people’s needs and proactively help identify ways in which they can interact with Miro to increase their productivity and results.What you'll do
- Facilitate weekly 1:1s with regional CSMs
- Partner with manager in the crafting and delivery of performance reviews
- Know the strengths of your team members and actively encourage their development
- Model professionalism and appropriate work habits for the rest of the team
- Manage a portfolio of Enterprise customers.
- Maximize customer retention metrics.
- Become a Miro product expert and use this knowledge to effectively guide customers towards their desired outcome.
- Identify and track, and improve the health status of each of your customers
- Ensure product adoption by onboarding new customers and new teams.
- Develop best practices for new customer onboarding and customer growth/renewal to ensure ongoing customer success.
- 4+ years in a client-facing role, managing complex accounts.
- Proven record of leading team initiatives to successful outcomes.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional EQ skills.
- Passionate and excited about the prospect of building out our Customer Success processes.
- Quick learner and can work effectively in an ever-changing startup environment.
- Proactive mindset and excellent time management skills.
- Willing and able to travel abroad regularly.
- Excellent health benefits that includes medical, dental and vision.
- Flexible time off.
- Snack and drinks provided.
- Brand new office coming soon.
- Team outings and collaboration.
- 401k matching.
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 5 million users and 20,000 paying customers, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EA, and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!