Hi, we’re findhelp. Nice to meet you.
We’re changing the way people connect to social care programs.
Findhelp launched 10 years ago in Austin, TX and has helped over 7 million people. We make it easy to find food, health, housing and employment programs in seconds at findhelp.org.
We’re powered by tech, driven to do good, and looking for passionate people. Our mission is to connect all people in need and the programs that serve them (with dignity and ease).
If our mission strikes a chord we’d love for you to keep reading.
The Support Analyst plays a pivotal role in our rapid expansion to communities serving people in need across the US. This position will support our Sales team and Senior Proposal Specialist with our proposals strategy and technical writing.
What You'll Do:
- Monitor RFP opportunities on designated sites for possible matches for Aunt Bertha.
- Research other options for RFPs that Aunt Bertha is a good candidate for.
- Organize and update the folders and documents for individual RFP projects.
- Assist with organizing and updating our proposal/RFP response repository.
- Complete and answer proposal questions with standard content and formatting.
- Assist in completing RFPs by reaching out to team members (Customer Success,Community Engagement, Product, etc.) for help in completing or reviewing RFP answers.
- Take on specific parts of the RFP process, such as completing the planning documentation, writing Sales Account Executive submittal cheat sheets, organizing meetings, and proofreading final docs for submission.
- Assist in managing scheduling and communications (internally and externally) for Sales questionnaires, proposals, and RFP responses.
- Increase knowledge of Product and Services to use with RFP and Sales responses.
Experience You Bring:
- You have at least 3 years of customer service and/or communications experience and 1+ years experience with technical writing is strongly desired.
- Is detail-oriented and organized. This position requires strong analytical, communication, planning and project management skills.
- Has superior writing skills.
- Knows how to dig in. You are a proactive learner.
- Works with minimal direction to achieve goals. You’re a proactive self-starter and can work independently.
- Can manage a broad scope of work expertly. You’ll have a number of plates in the air in this role and you can ensure none of those plates will drop.
- Takes charge to figure things out when there is ambiguity. You’re not afraid of researching things you don’t know about. This assures you punch above your weight class — ability may be far greater advantage than experience.
- Can handle change. As a fast-growing company, change is a constant and you’re comfortable with that.
- Is interested in learning more about Sales proposal and RFP writing. We write compelling proposals to win new customers - in order to extend our mission.
- Is in it for the Mission. You believe that no task is too small in the service of our mission.
You are someone who:
Perks at findhelp:
- 401k & stock options
- Free food and onsite gym
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- Competitive PTO & 10 paid holidays
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Pet friendly office with attached dog park
- 24/7 access to telemedicine and counseling
We value being together
We believe being together enables stronger relationships, collaboration, and culture.
You can expect to be in-office if you’re applying in cities we currently have offices (Austin, TX and Denver, CO).
We’re building a diverse, inclusive team
You’re welcome here. We want to help connect everyone to the help they need. So we want to build a company that represents your community.
But talk is cheap. We like action. Here are a few things that show we mean business.
-Unconscious bias training for every team member
-Justice Equity Diversity and Inclusion (JEDI) committee
Findhelp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are building a company whose employees understand our users, through their own lived experiences. This means we strive to hire employees that are diverse by race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation, physical abilities, veteran status and socio-economic upbringing.
Read Full Job Description