Technical Customer Success Manager (Austin) at MongoDB
MongoDB Is looking for an experienced tech professional to drive adoption, retention and growth in our largest customers.
As a part of our Global Customer Success Team, you will act as both the business and technical expert for the entire post-sales customer lifecycle. By working closely with our largest customers, you will educate, empower and ensure their success with MongoDB. By leveraging your knowledge of the customer and your expertise in MongoDB, you will uncover new use cases, drive adoption of features and functionality, and mitigate risk across your portfolio.
We’re looking for individuals across diverse backgrounds who have a passion for SaaS technology and the ambition to dive head-first into new challenges. You’ll need to be adaptive and excited at the opportunity to help invent new processes, contribute to what’s already been built, and become a technical champion for our largest, most strategic customers.
If you are up for this challenge and believe you can keep pace with a rapidly growing company with ambitious goals, we would love to hear from you.
- Onboard new customers while validating and identifying customer needs, key project timelines, potential challenges and risk factors
- Drive adoption and implementation of MongoDB tools/features by leading hands-on product demonstrations and technical workshop sessions
- Uncover and communicate insights relating to customer usage by leveraging real-time customer data and dashboards
- Maintain product expertise across the entire MongoDB product offering
- Build active and meaningful relationships with customers, work closely with other MDB stakeholders such as from Professional Services and Support on a daily basis
- Proactively identify and mitigate risk of churn
- Develop and implement best practices, processes and tools which can continually enhance MongoDB’s Customer Success Program
- Complete relevant MongoDB University and achieve technical certification within first 6 months
- You have at least 3 years of experience working in a technical, customer-facing role
- You have a working knowledge of developer concepts such as Agile, DevOps and full-stack application development
- You have an aptitude for learning enterprise technologies. Exposure to database, cloud, and infrastructure technology is a plus
- You are data-driven. You are comfortable at leveraging technology such as Tableau to understand and communicate customer adoption and usage using data insights
- You are highly organized in your workflows. You understand what it means to own a customer portfolio and to prioritize efficiently
- You embrace teamwork and collaboration. You’ll be working with multiple teams on a regular basis (Sales, Product, Marketing, Support, etc.) and helping to build the Customer Success “brand” across our entire organization
- You are adaptive. You love an ever-changing environment where you are constantly improving yourself, your team and your processes
- Experience with Databases, Software Engineering, or IT is a plus