Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Tel Aviv, and Prague. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
The Medallia Technical Support Team is an organization devoted to creating world class support experiences while also driving transformative employee experiences. We believe our greatest asset is our people and that feeling comfortable and excited in bringing your whole self to work is paramount.
The Technical Support Team is seeking to hire a Communications Manager dedicated to helping us establish a world class communications program with experience handling both internal and external business communication. This position is perfect for someone who enjoys driving customer engagement, running communication campaigns, and directly interacting with customers and partners. The ideal candidate will have experience running communication campaigns and programs while working closely with cross-functional teams, business stakeholders, and subject matter experts. Tasks and responsibilities include developing engagement and release readiness campaigns within communities, leading webinars and other virtual events, and creating and deploying programs to drive community engagement.
- Develop a unified communication strategy that captures all touchpoints and topics Technical Support is responsible for
- Work closely with our Community Program Manager to develop and launch community engagement initiatives
- Organize and host webinars with various technical and best practices experts
- Design and launch campaigns in collaboration with marketing and product marketing to be used in Salesforce Communities, Intercom.io, and our other communication tools to drive product adoption
- Coordinate customer facing release readiness content and processes
- Plan and participate in the launch of new services and products which involve several different departments
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to create content such as release newsletters, webinars, and community posts
- Speak and present about products and services to both external and internal audiences
- Organize and host Technical Support sponsored events and content during Medallia conferences
- This role will require up to 25% travel post Covid-19 Medallia travel restrictions
- 3+ Years in corporate communications, product marketing, or similar roles (e.g. delivering presentations to customers and partners, conducting webinars)
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English
- Excellent project management skills and a positive attitude
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and prioritize simultaneous requests
- Creative thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Experience developing content and programs that generate measurable ROI
- A documented history of successfully guiding projects and campaigns to completion
- Comfortable using collaboration and CRM tools such as Salesforce Service Console and Salesforce Communities
- Familiar with marketing tools such as Intercom.io
- Experience using data and metrics to measure and report on campaign and project success
- Strong ROI-tracking skills, able to prove what is –or isn’t—working
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws.
For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.