About H-E-B H-E-B is one of the largest, independently owned food retailers in the nation operating over 400 stores throughout Texas and Mexico, with annual sales generating over $25 billion. Described by industry experts as a daring innovator and smart competitor, H-E-B has led the way with creative new concepts, outstanding service and a commitment to diversity in our workforce, workplace and marketplace. H-E-B offers a wealth of career opportunities to our 109,000+ Partners (employees), competitive compensation and benefits program and comprehensive training that lead to successful careers.
Digital Manufacturing D365 Functional Expert
H-E-B is one of the largest, independently owned food retailers and manufacturers in the nation operating over 400 stores throughout Texas and Mexico, 13 manufacturing Plants across Bakery, Dairy, Snacks, Meat Processing, Meal Prep, Floral, Print and Packaging industries, with annual sales generating over $26 billion. Described by industry experts as a daring innovator and smart competitor, H-E-B has led the way with creative new concepts, outstanding service and a commitment to diversity in our workforce, workplace and marketplace. H-E-B offers a wealth of career opportunities to our 109,000+ Partners (employees), competitive compensation and benefits program and comprehensive training that lead to successful careers.
H-E-B is investing in our Plant’s digital footprint, reinventing our systems and data capabilities across all aspects of Plant operations and Manufacturing execution – from OT to IT.
H-E-B’s Digital Manufacturing group is a new team within H-E-B’s Digital organization; committed to delivering this technology transformation in partnership with H-E-B’s Manufacturing Division. Candidates to join this team must be excited by the potential of delivering various systems from the plant floor to senior leadership.
Once you're eligible, you'll become an Owner in the company, so we're looking for commitment, hard work, and focus on quality and Customer service. 'Partner-owned' means our most important resources--People--drive the innovation, growth, and success that makes H-E-B The Greatest Retailing Company.
Do you have a:
HEART FOR PEOPLE... ability to lead / influence stakeholders?
HEAD FOR BUSINESS... expertise to collaborate / lead with technically diverse, cross-functional project teams?
PASSION FOR RESULTS... drive to champion a strategic technology roadmap that can transform H-E-B Manufacturing
We’re looking for:
· Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree. Equivalent work experience will be considered.
· 8+ years of experience working in the Enterprise Resource Planning software field. Focus should have been in financials, procurement or operations. Asset Management, Supplies Procurement or Capital Planning experience are desirable. CRM experience is not necessary.
· 4+ years working with the Dynamics AX platform, experience with D365 considered a significant advantage.
· Experience with Agile methodologies is considered an advantage.
· Experience in connecting enterprise systems to shop-floor systems considered an advantage.
· Experience in automated testing environments considered an advantage.
· Demonstrated leadership skills and experience working in diverse, multi-disciplined work groups.
· Familiarity with manufacturing, particularly food and bev, considered an advantage.
· Experience with Agile and Waterfall considered an advantage.
· Experience with Atlassian toolsets considered an advantage – Confluence and Jira.
· Display excellent communication skills and a comfort working in a fast-paced, high pressure environment.
What you’ll do:
· You will join a high performing ERP team with a mix of technical and functional expertise.
· You will deliver and support Microsoft’s D365 F&O solution for HEB’s Manufacturing Division. This will include Procurement, Operations and Finance functions with a long term plan for growth into Asset Management, Capital Project Management and Supplies/Non-sellables Procurement.
· Your team will work as part of a cross-functional group with project planning and delivery, in-house development, Manufacturing Execution System and Controls systems expertise available. You will work within traditional Waterfall and Agile Scrum frameworks depending on the project.
· You will work with leaders, admin teams and plant-floor teams to capture needs and requirements, plan for change and support the business teams through transformation and work with the team to ensure a quality end product.
· You will work with third party system integrator’s to ensure a quality product that meets H-E-B’s needs.
· You will collaborate with your team to deliver technology solutions to improve user experience and drive business value.
· You'll identify recurring issues and opportunities to improve the delivery process, team success, and business success.
· You will change the Manufacturing Division’s use of technology and lead a reinvention of how we feed Texas with H-E-B’s signature Own Brand products.
Who We Are
· H-E-B is one of the largest, independently owned food retailers in the nation, operating over 400 stores throughout Texas and Mexico, with annual sales generating over $26 billion
· We hire talented people (116,000+ Partners), and give them autonomy to be creative in how they impact the business
· We're a Partner-driven company with a Bold Promise--Because People Matter
· We embrace Diversity and Inclusion as core values, and support them with thriving company-wide programs
· We're a truly original Texas-based company that created the Spirit of Giving to help Texas communities every day
· Once eligible, our Partners become Owners in the company. 'Partner-owned' means our most important resources--People--drive the innovation, growth, and success that make H-E-B The Greatest Retailing Company
What are the perks?
· A robust Benefits plan with coverage starting Day One
· An 80/20 PPO medical plan with a $30 copay for in-network primary care
· Dental plans, Vision plan, voluntary insurance plans, and flexible spending accounts (FSA) available
· The Partner Care Team, for any time you have healthcare or coverage questions
· Partner Guidance allows free counselor visits, up to 5 times per year for each issue
· Telehealth offers 24/7 access to board-certified doctors over the phone
· Funeral leave, Jury Duty, and Military pay (subject to applicable law)
· Short-Term and Long-Term Disability coverage after 90 days
· Maternal / Paternal Leave for new parents, adoptions included
· Eligibility for 401(k) participation after 6 months
· Eligibility for quarterly bonuses based on company performance
· 10% off H-E-B brand products in-store and online after 90 days
· Access to other savings (gyms, phone, hotels, and more) through an online discount program after 90 days
· Opportunity to become a “Partner-Owner” after 12 months of employment