Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We're passionate about empowering people to craft beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to building exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
The primary responsibility of the Program Manager is to lead our enterprise-scale customers through wildly successful Adobe Workfront engagements, demonstrating excellence in strategy and planning, while meeting program timelines, adhering to the scope of work, and meeting budget requirements. The Program Manager is a customer-facing role that is responsible for delivery of paid Workfront services, and owns developing strategy for delivery, collaborating closely with internal and external partners to ensure positive project progress, and that timeline and budget goals are achieved across the program. The Program Manager owns communication of program health to both customer and internal leadership, and serves as leadership's primary point of contact.
What You'll Do
- Owner of enterprise-scale programs of work, serving as the primary point of contact for internal and external stakeholders.
- Responsible for regular communication of program-level status to customer leadership and internal Adobe Workfront leadership.
- Harmonizes project and program components and controls interdependencies in order to realize successful delivery of scope.
- Aligns strategic direction across projects to ensure program goals and objectives are met.
- Ensures project planning and progress support program timeline expectations.
- Is responsible for project scopes across the program to ensure scope obligations are met and budget is adhered to.
- Partners with Resource Manager to resolve resource constraints that affect multiple projects within the program.
- Supervises program health and ensures successful identification and mitigation of risks.
- Supports program-level governance.
- Leads all aspects of change control for the program.
- Maintains positive customer relations utilizing strong communication and customer leadership skills.
- Works closely with Pre-Sales Solution Architects, Sales Executives, Customer Success Managers, and implementation Consultants and Delivery Managers on customer account health.
- Participate in internal projects as needed.
- See opportunities to add value and reduce non-value added effort in Workfront's delivery model.
- Identify, along with members of the consulting team, additional services which will add value to customers thus enhancing their experience with the Workfront work management software.
What You Need to Succeed
- 10+ years of Program and/or Sr. Project Management experience.
- Ability to lead multiple customers and programs of work simultaneously.
- Tried ability for detecting potential program risks and implementing appropriate solutions to mitigate impact on timeline, budget, or business operations.
- Ability to assess/evaluate requirements against scope of program and develop strategy for delivery.
- Desire to actively lead customers.
- Ability to maintain customer happiness through timely follow-up and detailed communication.
- Ability to reliably manage customer expectations.
- Ability to command a group of individuals in a room quickly and be assertive.
- Strong internal communication skills including ability to work with all groups and levels of the organization (customer success, support, sales, marketing, product, operations, finance).
- Must possess initiative to produce improvement initiatives both internally and with customers.
- Experience using the Workfront platform is a plus.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.