It's not every day we have a chance to make the world a healthier place—but here, it’s our way of life. Idealistic? Maybe. Deeply pragmatic? Always. Real Chemistry is a global health innovation company that has carved out its space at the intersection between healthcare, marketing and communications, tech, and the people at the heart of it all. It’s with a great sense of purpose that we work together with brave health and wellness companies to create and inspire healthier, happier, and longer lives. It’s our passion. And if you’re still reading, we’re guessing it might be yours too. We are looking to add to our alchemic mix of more than 2,000 talented professionals. At Real Chemistry, we don’t just wish the world was healthier. We leverage tech, data and creativity to make it so. You in?
The Project Manager is ultimately responsible for excellent delivery on their assigned piece of business; they will own print projects and smaller digital initiatives.
Project Managers are great communicators and motivators with an innate ability to “get things done.” As a result, they wear many hats. The Project Manager manages all aspects of the project life cycle from concept to delivery and must be intimately familiar with the roles played by Design, Copywriting, Studio, Print Production, Editorial, User Experience, Technology, and Quality Assurance.
They have experience moving projects through all internal agency departments and roles, ensuring the proper reviews and approvals at appropriate stages. They have experience with MLR Consult and Formal submission platforms, MLR requirements, and timing.
Whether it’s involving the correct resources from each department at the optimal time, ensuring priorities are managed in alignment with account, identifying bottlenecks and proposing solutions ahead of time, the only thing that is certain is that no one day is ever the same.
- Manages day-to-day workflow for multiple projects, both print and digital, with minimal oversight
- Understands project interdependencies and can identify, address and carry through inputs and information from one project across all other projects within the program
- Demonstrates comprehensive understanding of internal processes such as maintaining up-to-date hot sheets and status reports, project burn, lifecycle of a job
- Effectively communicates expectations to internal teams and vendors to facilitate the efficient flow of associated work throughout the agency
- Recognizes project risks, manages & mediates projects issues, and can develop solutions with confidence
- Ensures that teams are staying within timelines and scoped hours
- Ability to create project estimates and validate them with internal team
- Ensures client objectives/guidelines are clearly defined, deliverables are also adequately informed by project brief and client feedback is clearly actionable and routed to the internal team in a timely manner
- Interface with key agency teams to ensure they’re on track to meet the agreed upon milestones (Account, Creative, Studio, Editorial, Print Production, Strategic Planning, Information UX, Technology, Programmers)
- Provide necessary direction and support to the team on the tasks and deliverables required
- Responsible for leading the following meetings: hotsheet, weekly internal status, project briefings, internal creative reviews, and meetings with external vendors
- Route deliverables to the appropriate core team members for review/sign off via electronic project routing system. Ensure signoff prior to key junctures, (brand team review, MLR review, disk release, asset handoff to vendor, etc.)
- Enforce agency process and manage the quality assurance (QA) phase for all projects
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of Project/Program Management or relevant experience
- A demonstrated track record of leading small to medium scale products from conception through completion
- Experience working cross-functionally with copy, design, account, and project management counterparts to deliver products/services
- Proficient in creating timelines and tracking progress against schedules
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with technical and non-technical teams across multiple businesses; excellent written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Well-versed in traditional project workflows and have experience with smaller-scale digital projects such as emails and banner ads
- Experience working on Agency of record healthcare projects/accounts for pharma brands necessary
- Working familiarity with industry-specific processes, including MLR processes
Nice to Have
- Proficient in MS Office, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Advanced knowledge of software/systems used by Project Management, including Ziflow or Proof HQ, Box, Smartsheets and JIRA
- Medical affairs/medical communications experience
Real Chemistry is currently operating with a flexible, hybrid approach and giving our teams the ability to operate in the way that works best for them – at home, in office or a mix. * We trust our people to decide what works best for them, working together with their teams and leaders to support our customers and make the world a healthier place. This policy will continue to be evaluated and may change in the future as we seek to ensure our people stay inspired, engaged, and motivated to do their best work.
*All employees who work in a Real Chemistry office, travel for business, or attend a Real Chemistry sponsored event must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Employees who qualify for a religious or medical exemption to receiving a COVID-19 vaccine are advised to work with our People team for accommodation.
Real Chemistry offers a comprehensive benefit program and perks, including flexible PTO, expanded paid leave for new parents including Your 4th Trimester ® , a program that helps new parents transition back to work, and a five-week sabbatical program. Other perks include Income Protection, Retirement plans/401(k) match, and cell phone savings plans. Learn more about our great benefits and perks at: http://www.realchemistry.com/
Real Chemistry is committed to being an Equal Opportunity employer. As such, we seek motivated and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, ethnic or national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Real Chemistry operates. We strive to employ, motivate, advance and reasonably accommodate any qualified employees and applicants. We believe diversity of persons and ideas forms the most comprehensive, forward-looking company.