Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
At Adobe, we're changing the world. How? We give people the tools to bring their ideas to life and create content that makes life more fun and work more meaningful. We give businesses and organizations the power to truly engage their customers. We're the ones behind the gorgeously designed content that streams across your laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day-and we're the ones who harness the massive power of big data to help companies move from data to insight and insight to action by delivering content that people crave most.
We're a company that understands that product innovation comes from people innovation, and that's why we invest in cultivating leaders throughout the organization. If you're passionate about leading from where you sit, join us.
The Senior Project Manager leads client-facing initiatives that drive Adobe Marketing Cloud solution implementation. Working at multiple levels with the Adobe Global Services and Field Sales team (as well as with a variety of key customers and Partners), this strategic role manages all aspects of project planning - from project scope/definition, project planning, timeline measurement and resource allocation. This role collaborates closely with the Adobe Delivery team in management of the hands-on technical implementation process. The Senior Project Manager has direct impact on the revenue generated with Adobe customers - and, will collaborate as needed to maintain as positive a Customer Experience as possible. A critical component to this role is the ability to multi-task, maintain proactive as well as efficient communication, and escalate critical issues as well as provide answers to Adobe Customers.
This role is to ideally be staffed from an Adobe office. Targeted locations are San Jose, San Francisco and New York. There is some flexibility to also consider Chicago, Austin, Seattle or McLean, VA.
What you'll do
- Work with customer(s) as well as Adobe Field and Services Sales teams to clearly define and document project scope, requirements and integration points as they relate to solution implementation.
- Oversee project Delivery process with key contributors to help manage scope and prepare change requests - including tasks, deliverables, milestones, resources, and estimated costs. Act as primary point of contact for the client(s) throughout the project life-cycle.
- Achieve customer satisfaction through successful delivery of defined project scope. Coordinate/communicate escalations across Adobe - which includes Field Sales, Services and Product teams.
- Manage administrative portions of project delivery from inception to closure.
- Collaborate with third-party subcontractors, Vendors and technology Partners as needed.
- Capture and communicate experiences in formal post-mortem - relaying best practices, customer experience and resource feedback to the larger Adobe Consulting Practice.
- Coordinate escalations across Adobe including sales, services, and product organizations.
- Accurately forecast revenue, profitability, margins, bill rates and utilization across projects.
- Identifies partnership opportunities and capitalizes on "add-on" sales opportunities across projects.
What you need to succeed
- Minimum 3 - 4 years of prior experience in a client-facing Project Management role, ideally within the Digital Marketing Cloud space required. This includes knowledge of Web Content Management, Rich internet applications, Web & Social Analytics, online Ad Targeting and content Personalization solutions.
- 5 - 8 years of proven success in a software-based PM role strongly preferred. Prior experience as a Project Manager within a Saas environment is required.
- Proven ability to understand the impact of technical changes, and, to articulate high level technical solutions to address business problems.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a demonstrated ability to identify issues, resolve them quickly and know when to rely on internal resources to assist.
- An innovative thinker, collaborative business partner, who is well-organized and detailed with strong presentation and reporting skills is recommended.
- Professional demeanor, ability to interact with and lead diverse teams throughout Adobe, and communicating with client managers, directors, and VPs including CMOs and CXOs.
- Strong verbal, presentation and written communication skills as well as strong conflict resolution and negotiation skills.
- Solid understanding of custom software development processes and engagement methodologies. Practical experience in managing agile development projects a plus.
- Ability to manage in an environment of ambiguity with diverse stakeholders.
- Ability to build strong relationships and generate opportunities for repeat business.
- Willingness to travel up to 60%.
- BS/BA Degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience as Consulting Manager in a large consulting organization or Agency.
- Experience managing Agile development projects.
- Prior experience with Adobe Digital Marketing Solutions.
- Prior experience with Financial Force.
- Proven experience managing off-shore teams.
- Certified ScrumMaster, PMP Certification.