Account Executive, Mid-market at LogicMonitor
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS-based performance monitoring platform for Enterprise IT.
We are a company of fun-loving, hard-working achievers. We love going to work and think you should too. We hold our company culture near and dear — we are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
Our Austin team works in two offices in downtown Austin. Both enjoy panoramic city views and an open floor plan with breakout rooms that encourage collaboration and innovation. When you join LogicMonitor, you will be working alongside some of the brightest minds in one of the fastest growing global software firms. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion. This is your chance to join us on our journey as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
What You'll Do:
The Account Executive at LogicMonitor is a hunter role, who is to schedule meeting with target accounts and build a compelling business case for LogicMonitor. We’re looking for goal oriented candidates who understand how to attack a territory and get meetings with decision makers.
Through our sales process, our AE will successfully discover and present the value of LM to prospects, manage the entire sales cycle, and successfully win new business for the Company. The AE acts as the primary contact for prospects managing the entire sales experience for each prospect within their territory. The AE is responsible for self-identifying and outreaching to Target Accounts within their territory, and working with their team's SDRs to strategize and execute on additional outbound messaging for pipeline creation. The AE will call on Sales Engineer resources for technical expertise so that the prospect fully experiences the product and understands the technical aspects of the LM platform.
The AE will coordinate professional service scoping calls and customer success hand-over calls with the customer. The AE will also work closely with Marketing counterparts, and the broader LM team. Finally, the AE must accurately forecast their sales opportunities back to the LM Management Team.
Here's a closer look at your duties in this key role:
- Identify and prospect into target account
- Perform AE duties on trial calls as scheduled. Includes understanding the prospects business pain points and product needs
- Present LM value to prospects through conversations, demos, presentations
- Implement LM sales methodology / sales process to move prospects through the sales cycle
- Assist prospects progress through sales cycle by engaging necessary levels, "multi-threading" and team selling (using SE, management, executive resources as necessary)
- Trial optimization (proactively adding dashboards, creating sample reports, etc. for all trial prospects)
- Learn how LogicMonitor solves customer problems, and be able to tailor the solution to various specific scenarios.
- Identify all technical issues of assigned accounts to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process.
What You'll Need:
- 3+ years of selling into IT and SaaS environments
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Strategic and solution sales capabilities that support selling value to business professionals
- Very strong technical aptitude