Account Executive, Mid Market at LogicMonitor
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS-based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We love going to work and think you should too. We are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
Right now, we're working from home due to COVID. Normally, you'll be working in the heart of Austin. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
LogicMonitor is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees, where different backgrounds and perspectives are valued and encouraged - regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We encourage all people to come as they are.
We operate with integrity, esteem diversity and treat each other fairly and with respect. We strive to find our own versions of personal and professional harmony through community building and holistic growth. We hear time and time again that our awesome people are a huge part of why LMers chose LogicMonitor, love their teams, and choose to stay.
To learn more about life at LogicMonitor, check out our Careers Page.
What You'll Do:
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to be a part of an organization with an outstanding product, operation and culture. We are seeking an Account Executive, Mid Market who will successfully manage the entire sales cycle and discover and present the value of LogicMonitor to win new business. With a well-resourced sales support engine, this role provides plenty of opportunity to make your mark at LogicMonitor.
Here's a closer look at the duties in this key role:
- Responsible for identification and outreach to target accounts within your territory
- Work with assigned Sales Development Representatives to strategize and execute on additional outbound messaging to create pipeline
- Present LogicMonitor's value to prospects through conversations, demos and presentations
- Assist prospect progression by engaging necessary levels, "multi-threading" and team selling, utilizing Sales Engineering, Management and executive resources as necessary
- Coordinate Professional Services scoping calls and Customer Success hand-over calls with prospects
- Move prospects through sales cycle, tailoring solutions using various specific scenarios
- Implement LogicMonitor sales methodology / sales process to include MEDDPICC sales qualification techniques
- Accurately forecast sales opportunities to the LogicMonitor Management Team
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's Degree or relevant experience
- 3+ years of selling success, preferably selling into IT and/or Enterprise SaaS software
- A very strong technical aptitude
- Experience using a CRM solution, preferably SFDC
Residents of California, click Here to view our California Applicant Privacy Notice.