Account Executive, New Home Sales (Remote) at Realtor.com
Our employees can choose what works for them: work in one of our offices, be fully remote or the best of both worlds! We believe in a flexible working environment to allow employees to perform at their best ensuring a healthy work-life balance.
Move is currently looking for a talented individual to join our team as a New Home Sales Representative, which is a unique and exciting sales role. We're interested in people who want to grow with us, who are hungry sales professionals with a desire to virtually close sales for our new construction division at realtor.com, which is the industry leader in both content and traffic.
The New Home Sales Representative must be a highly motivated, self-driven sales professional. This individual will be responsible for generating new client acquisitions, focused on communicating the value of realtor.com offerings to new home builders that are not currently participating in current realtor.com paid solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must be able to clearly articulate the realtor.com value proposition to key decision makers by building in-depth knowledge of realtor.com solutions, with the capability to communicate how they create a competitive advantage for new home builders who use them.
- Expand our book of business and generate new sales made to new home builders. Must thrive working in a fast-paced environment where performance is rewarded.
- Develop a pipeline of qualified new business prospects and contact via email and outbound calls.
- Speak with new home builders to conduct extensive needs analysis with prospects to match them with products that meet their needs.
- Utilize standard scripting, video conferencing, and Microsoft Office to convert leads, make sales presentations, and close your own accounts.
- Expedite the sales cycle through an understanding of client marketing needs, realtor.com capabilities, and realtor.com’s value proposition.
- Consistently achieve performance goals and milestones, including productivity (call and talk time) requirements and sales metrics.
- Must follow standard operating procedures to document and follow up all activities in our customer management system.
Education, Skills and Experience:
- 2-3 years’ experience and proven success in a full life-cycle sales role, owning the sale from discovery to post sale account management.
- Demonstrated success in achieving and exceeding sales goals through new customer acquisition, outbound prospecting, and maintaining accounts post sale.
- Demonstrated success in consultative selling and presenting multiple solutions to ensure the best fit with prospect needs.
- Experience with Salesforce, or a comparable CRM system preferred.
- Ability to use critical thinking in a variety of situations and to solve "real world” problems faced by our target audience.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong organizational and follow up-skills.
- Ability to excel in a fast paced and changing environment.
- Online advertising sales background is a plus.
- Background in Real Estate is helpful but not required.
- Excellent computer and internet skills, including experience with Microsoft Office programs.
- Experience using Email, VOIP, Zoom, Google Hangouts or similar tools.
- College Degree preferred, but not required.
At realtor.com®, we believe that everyone deserves a home of their own. We’re a community of nearly 2,000 employees who work hard to ensure that from the moment someone starts dreaming about a new home, to the moment they walk in the door and beyond, we’re there to lend a helping hand. Every month, over 85 million people trust us with their journey home by visiting our site and mobile apps, and we’d love to have you join our team to help.
We’ve got great offices in the U.S. and Canada with lots of sweet jobs to choose from, so we’re hoping you’ll join us on our journey to make buying, selling, renting, and living in homes easier and more rewarding for everyone.
Let’s make a difference, together. For Real.
Diversity is important to us, therefore, realtor.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, realtor.com will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.