Account Executive, SMB SLED - Duo Security at Duo Security
Duo Security, now a part of Cisco, is the leading provider of Trusted Access security and multi-factor authentication delivered through the cloud.
Duo’s mission is to make security simple for everyone. We were born from a hacker ethos and a desire to make the Internet a secure place. We believe in empowering people to follow their passions inside and outside of the office and enable every employee to bring their whole self to work.
Our team is our secret weapon. We run the spectrum from artists to analysts, low-key to high energy, and bring together a diversity of skill sets, experiences, and perspectives to solve what we consider to be the world's most pressing geopolitical challenge — transforming the security industry as we know it. Together we build solutions that are easy, effective, trustworthy, and enduring. And that’s why we are the most loved and trusted company in security.
What you’ll do…
As an Account Executive, SMB, SLED you will have a major impact on our business by evangelizing and selling Duo Security’s Trusted Access Platform to small business and medium size business prospects in the State, Local and Higher Ed space. You will work alongside other hunters to generate revenue from sales leads, outbound prospecting calls, and building relationships with existing and potential new customers. Additionally, your ability to manage, and close multiple deals at any given time will be an important factor to your success in this role.
Skills you have…
- University or college degree
- At least 2 years of SaaS sales experience carrying a quota and hitting (or exceeding) your number
- Success in prospecting for new business
- Delivering compelling sales presentations and solution demonstrations
- An athletic approach to your work and can artfully balance pre-sales activities with a high volume of deals that are in various stages of the sales lifecycle
3 Reasons why you should apply…
- You are low ego and collaborative
- You are looking to be a part of a sales team that believes in team selling
- You want to sell a best in class solution. You’re driven to work at one of the most loved security organizations in the world.
Duo is committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion and connectedness. We are able to grow and learn better together with a diverse team of employees. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, and talent that our employees invest in their work represents not only part of our culture, but our reputation and Duo’s achievement as well. In recruiting for our team, we welcome the unique contributions that all potential candidates can bring in terms of their education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, gender identity and expression, nationality, age, languages spoken, veteran’s status, religion, disability, sexual orientation and beliefs.
And if this role is exciting you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all 100% of the description or qualifications. Finally and most importantly, we are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer.