A Cloud Guru is a world leading provider of online education. We focus on providing high-quality, affordable and engaging on-demand video courses to hundreds of thousands of technology professionals. We help our students learn new skills, gain valuable industry certifications, and excel in their careers
We have ambitious goals for the year ahead and we're looking for a confident, curious, and customer focused Account Executive to help us achieve these goals.
As an Account Executive at A Cloud Guru, you'll be responsible for closing new business deals and for accelerating the net-new customer sales cycle. This is a high impact role in our team that is perfectly suited for an experienced AE who is relentlessly optimistic, genuinely curious, and who deeply believes in delivering awesome customer experiences. We move at lightning speed and have loads of growth opportunities for people who thrive working in a fast-paced startup environment!
From the outset you'll need to:
- Prospecting, developing, and closing new customers for A Cloud Guru’s Teams cloud training platform
- Closing recurring revenue deals ranging from $5K - $100K
- Identifying, establishing and nurturing decision maker relationships
- Creating accurate forecasts and tracking all activities in Salesforce.com
- Delivering value drive solution demo’s and presentations
- Helping scale and document sales team practices
- Attending trade shows as required
If you have the following experience we'd love to hear from you
- Proven commercial experience in a quota carrying SaaS sales role with a few years of technology sales experience under your belt
- Proven ability to develop relationships and win new business quickly
- Verifiable track record of exceeding expectations
- Top performer in previous roles
- Start-up experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a social science or business-related field, or equivalent experience
Working with us
Our people matter to us. We know everyone has a life, and we encourage you to live it to the fullest. We understand that with a start-up life comes stress, pressure and change and for that reason our employees receive 20 days (4 weeks) of leave each year.
In addition to this we offer health, vision, and dental coverage, 401K and we pay commensurate with experience and potential to make sure you’re looked after.
Our team is spread across the globe, primarily in the US, Australia and the UK. This role will be based in our shiny new offices in Austin, Texas. While we do have remote workers, this role requires hands-on collaboration so the position requires that you live in or relocate to Austin.
We are a fast-growing team with big ambitions. We need people who can help us build a solid foundation for the future. If you want to make a difference in a fast-growing team, now is the time to join.
Read Full Job Description