Globally, QuestionPro is a leading insight platform that helps companies gain valuable insight into their customers & employees. Using QuestionPro, companies can identify their organization's core strengths and weaknesses, their customer's needs and desires, and make sure internal processes have the necessary checks and balances.
QuestionPro is looking for people who are constantly pursuing new challenges. As a team, we are passionate, honest, and constantly creative; ideas are freely volunteered and considered, and employees are actively encouraged to move laterally to develop a wide array of skills.We offer competitive salaries and aggressive bonuses. More importantly, we offer an honest, open-minded work culture that encourages competition without sacrificing a supportive and collaborative spirit.
As an AE (Account Executive), you will be responsible for identifying and landing new business relationships. As such, you must have the ability and drive to connect with customers, swiftly understanding their unique requirements and efficiently communicating how QuestionPro can solve their problems.
- Become an expert on QuestionPro Platform in order to sell confidently.
- Track progress and work sales pipeline in sales CRM.
- Collaborate with product and marketing teams on product schedule and marketing campaigns.
- Seek out, engage, and sell to inbound/outbound leads.
- Identify, cultivate and close leads - meet/exceed quota.
- Provide service to accounts and grow their annual commitment.
- SaaS experience preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred, but not required.
- We value drive and hustle over your alma-mater.
- 2+ years in sales experience, preferably in the software industry.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- Outstanding skills in listening, communicating, and presenting.
- Ability to connect with clients from a diverse set of industries, roles, and geographies.