Account Manager - Enterprise at ePayPolicy (Austin, TX)
ePayPolicy is the nation’s leading provider of payment processing exclusively for the insurance industry. Our company was founded in 2014 by industry veterans with one goal in mind: Use tech to improve how insurance professionals accept payments. ePayPolicy has the support and backing of Serent Capital, one of the top private equity firms in the US that invests in high-growth software and services firms and manages over $2B in committed capital. The team here is a vibrant, creative group that doesn’t shy away from challenges, continues to hit ambitious goals, and loves doing what we do.
Account Managers own the relationship with the customer post-sale. You will meet with each of your customers regularly to ensure that they are getting the most of our system and help them accelerate their transition to electronic payments. Each customer's situation is different and we are looking for problem solvers who can listen to customers, understand their unique situation, and craft creative solutions.
**Must have sales experience to be considered for this role**
Responsibilities and Duties:
- In-office 3+ days per week and 4-5 days during training
- Manage a book of ~200 accounts of varying size depending on seniority
- Build strong relationships with your customers, helping them increase their electronic payments adoption, and growing revenue per customer
- Manage account activity and information in Salesforce.com system
You may be a good fit if:
- You have 7+ years of experience in a quota-carrying Sales or Account Management role focused on Enterprise-level accounts
- You enjoy working at a fast paced SaaS company
- You’re a resourceful self-starter and thrive working somewhat autonomously
- You're able to think on your feet, solve problems, and articulate clear recommendations
- You love being customer-facing, talking with customers, and you seek to understand how we can improve and over-deliver on expectations
- You’re a good teammate and always do what is in best interest of your team
- Competitive salary, commission, and bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package with employer basic life and disability premiums
- Unlimited PTO
- Company-sponsored quarterly “ePayItForward” initiatives
- Supportive and inclusive company culture with a focus on work/life balance
- Fully-stocked kitchen and lunch delivery stipend, as well as safety protocols in place for those that choose to work onsite.
- Open communication (We won’t box you in! If you have a cool idea for a product improvement or a suggestion on how to improve the customer experience, let’s talk about it! We value everyone’s ideas and opinions.)
- Huge opportunity for growth
We will only consider a local Austin-area candidate to fill this position. This person is expected to be in-person during training and expect some level of in-person collaboration as we transition back to the office over the next several months.
ePayPolicy Hiring Practice
We value diversity at ePayPolicy. The company will hire, recruit, and promote without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, pregnancy or maternity, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. We understand the importance of creating a safe and comfortable work environment and encourage individualism and authenticity in every member of our team.