Account Manager - Lender
The home search starts online, but the real estate industry is often optimized for in-person, one-on-one service. That's a fantastic experience once you connect with the right professional, but finding the right fit isn't always a smooth process. Opcity built a nationwide real-time data and technology platform combining cutting edge deep learning, business analytics and human intuition with the latest web, mobile and digital telephony technologies to enable our team of professionals, and thousands of real estate agents and brokers, to make sure we connect every home buyer with the right agent at the right time so more time is spent finding a home and less time finding the perfect agent.
Account Managers (AM) for Lender Lead product are the primary account interface after the subscription is sold. The AM establishes and maintains the on-going relationship with the account Decision Maker (DM) and provides the on-boarding, resolves high level retention concerns and looks to grow business through appropriately researched, planned and implemented up-selling to current accounts.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Receive hand-off from Sales Representative upon completion of subscription contract and first payment and implement the high-level on-boarding strategy
- Establish rapport and educate Lender Decision Maker / Contract Signor regarding the on-going servicing of the account on an on-going basis
- Make sure DM has access to training videos, tutorials, marketing content and other resources that might be needed by their Loan Officers (LO) who will receive the leads
- Coordinate launch calls and other on-boarding activity with the Lender Client Support as needed to get client up and running with maximum efficiency and utilization of the Opcity platform and tools
- Develop and implement marketing collateral and pitch supporting presentations, analytics and benefits for helping Sales Representative acquire new business and grow existing accounts
- Provide Tier 2 support for DM / client complaints regarding quota achievement, churn issues and conduct exit interviews for cancelled accounts. Tier 1 complaints or support will be provided by Lender Client Support Work with client to resolve Tier 2 and other complex account issues to improve retention of accounts and save at risk subscriptions from cancellation
- Proactively research and initiate contact opportunities for current clients to expand subscription (up-sell) into new markets or other grow areas as they occur
- Provide general direction to Lender Client Support activities to guarantee AM has the correct data and reporting to properly service, retain and grow their book of business/subscriptions
What We Like To See / Measures of Success
- At least one (1) year of experience in a Business to Business Account Management role preferably in a lead generation or subscription based model with proven skill set in negotiating, problem solving, managing difficult interactions, analyzing data to make better decisions
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Marketing or related field or additional 3 years of related business experience may substitute for degree
- Good working knowledge of the residential real estate buying process and markets with particular emphasis on interacting with lending side of residential transaction Strong communication skills with a self-starting, aggressive mindset to build excellent working relationships while simultaneously solving difficult and complex problems
- Excellent ability to Network, Persuade with Mediation Skills, Motivation for , Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism
- Experience in account management, sales, and/or retention or collection experience
- Experience within the real estate industry is preferred
Working Conditions Operates phones, computers, fax machines, copiers, and other office equipment.
Read Full Job Description