Account Manager, Mid-Market at LogicMonitor
What You'll Do:
The mission of the Account Manager at LogicMonitor is to successfully present the value of LogicMonitor to existing customers, manage the entire sales cycle, and successfully increase ARR for the company. The Account Manager acts as the lead contact for customer growth within their territory. The Account Manager will call on Sales Engineering resources for technical expertise so that the customers fully experience the product and understand deeper technical aspects of the LogicMonitor platform. Finally, the Account Manager must accurately forecast their sales opportunities back to the LogicMonitor Sales Management Team.
Here's a closer look at your duties in this key role:
- Perform Account Manager duties on calls as scheduled. Includes understanding the prospect's business pain points and product needs
- Present LogicMonitor value to prospects through conversations, demos, presentations
- Implement LogicMonitor sales methodology / sales process to move prospects through the sales cycle
- Assist prospects progress through sales cycle by engaging necessary levels, "multi-threading" and team selling (using SE, management, executive resources as necessary)
- Customer optimization (proactively adding dashboards, creating sample reports, etc. for all trial prospects)
- Learn how LogicMonitor solves customer problems, and be able to tailor the solution to various specific scenarios.
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- 2+ years of selling success at a leading Enterprise SaaS company, preferably selling into IT and/or Enterprise SaaS software
- Strategic and solution sales capabilities that support selling value to business professionals
- A very strong technical aptitude
- Proficiency in oral and written communication skills