Workrise is on a mission to make it easier for skilled tradespeople to find work, and for companies to find in-demand workers. We’ve committed to placing 100,000 workers in jobs by the end of 2023, and 1 million by the end of 2030. We’re headquartered in Austin, Texas and are building the latest tech to support our workers in wind, solar, construction, oil and gas, and defense industries.
Our team has great people from all over the US and beyond, from all sorts of industries and all walks of life. We highly value the different perspectives and unique ideas that diversity brings to our company, and consider it an absolute necessity for our future.
Early in 2021 we launched a new marketplace driven approach where we are heavily invested in putting the worker first. Today we’re building the largest skilled trades labor marketplace in the country. Having exceeded aggressive targets, we’re rapidly expanding into ~15+ markets in 2022. As such, it is paramount that we identify best in class sales and recruiting talent to capitalize on the momentum we’ve established. This is our biggest strategic effort at Workrise and your opportunity to directly impact the overall success of the organization.
We are hiring a geographically distributed team of Account Managers who will be responsible for overseeing all sales and business development efforts within the following markets; Atlanta, Austin, Denver, DFW, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Nashville, Orlando, Phoenix, Raleigh, San Antonio, Tampa, and Washington DC.
Who we’re looking for:
The Account Manager, Regional Marketplace we are seeking brings a detailed understanding of the local market and previous experience selling to and servicing the construction industry, ideally in that market. You’re self managed, equally as comfortable in a conference room and on the job site and most importantly - you want to empower a traditionally overworked and underserved populace. We will look to you to define your weekly routine and deliver results, enabling you with the marketing and support resources you’ll need to solve real world problems and drive change across the entire construction industry.What you’ll be doing:
- Prospecting, outside sales & business development to secure new customers
- Coordinate with supply coordinators to deliver great service from order to delivery and beyond
- Oversee the successful hand off of stable projects and clients to the Account Manager
- Working with the field employee coordinators to direct and manage field employees
- Assist in executing field employee events
- Networking and establishing a strong industry presence within the branch market
- Ensuring all policies and internal operational procedures are followed
- Continually enhance sales skills and industry knowledge to win more business
- Previous experience selling and managing accounts in an industrial/construction setting
- Self-starter, team player, positive attitude and the ability perform with high levels of autonomy
- Dedication to providing great customer service
- Prioritization, time management and organizational skills
- First-rate interpersonal skills, to communicate effectively with clients and team members
- Ability to develop and maintain positive client relationships
- Valid driver’s license, clean driving record, insurance, and reliable transportation
- High School Diploma or GED required
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with coworkers by displaying our company values:
- Own the Mission
- Learn and Grow
- Solutions Over Ego
- Raise the Bar
In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with:
- Working alongside talented peers who will bring out the best in you
- The opportunity to significantly impact the growth curve of an already high-growth business
- Benefits for full-time employees, flexible paid time off, 401k with company matching, medical, dental and vision insurance
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel belonging, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicity, disability, age, veteran status, and citizenship. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!Who we are:
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the Oil & Gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. Over time, we’ve grown to serve construction, wind, solar, and defense.
We’re a Series E startup, backed by industry-leading investors Founders Fund, Bedrock Capital, Andreesen Horowitz, Baillie Gifford. To date, we’ve placed over 26,000 skilled tradespeople with over 500 businesses and are poised to grow exponentially over the coming months and years.
We’d love to share more through the interview process!