Account Manager at Favor
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:03 a.m. (CST) on Friday, March 19, 2021
At Favor we are looking for an authentic and compassionate people with genuine interest in supporting local communities to join our team as an Account Manager in Austin. You are tenacious, passionate, curious, innovative, humble, analytical and a natural hustler. You are responsible for building relationships with local merchant partners.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with existing partners by highlighting the value and return of the Favor Merchant Program through relevant data insights
- Ability to troubleshoot and respond in a timely manner to client questions and requests for information
- Identify and close cross-sell opportunities for key partners
- Develop forward-thinking, data driven analysis to help with overall merchant strategy and impact on the business
- Partner closely with sales team to ensure new clients are on-boarded efficiently
- Work closely with Marketing & Content teams in managing our Promotional Calendar
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly, quarterly, and yearly goals
- 1 to 3 years experience in customer facing roles.
- A strong history of managing accounts/relationships over the phone or in person
- A highly customer-focused mindset with a consultative approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strategic thinker having both book and people smarts
- Ability to learn quickly
- Stellar work ethic and success as a self-starter
At Favor, we believe that to Run Texas, we need to represent Texas. By putting Community First, we honor the diversity of our backgrounds and experiences through sharing our unique voices. Our community grows when we challenge ourselves to learn and see the world from another’s view. We are committed to growing a team with different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer.
Read Full Job Description