It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
WP Engine is a leading SaaS content management platform for websites and applications built on WordPress. As a reseller partner manager of our sales team, you get the opportunity to help our clients win online and play a key part in the overall growth of WP Engine by uncovering opportunities to cross-sell and up-sell.What is Cool About This Job
As a reseller partner manager, you work with a variety of different agencies helping them with their reseller-specific business model. You will uncover opportunities for growth in existing accounts by understanding and anticipating client needs & growth. You will achieve your revenue quota each month through detailed territory management and high levels of client engagement. You'll connect with agency owners to demonstrate how our solutions can achieve their business goals.
A core pillar of WP Engine’s strategy is to “be the WordPress partner of choice for web technologies leaders and agencies of all sizes.” We do this by building positive digital experiences for our clients delivering on our promise to help them win online.The Day to Day
- Maintain strong relationships with your client portfolio including regular account reviews to ensure they are deriving maximum value.
- Developing growth strategies to increase your book of business.
- Building, maintaining, and closing pipeline to consistently exceed quota.
- Supporting clients with proposals, product alignment ideas, technical conversations, and training sessions.
- Confident using technical tools such as SSH Gateway and command-line interface.
- Working closely with the solution engineering team to ensure the best technical fit for the clients' needs.
- Be responsible for your business and forecasting accurately through effective use of Salesforce.com.
- Coordinating with our leadership team to win business.
- Following WP Engine’s consultative sales process (Sandler sales methodology).
- Provide accurate sales reports and updates to management and executives weekly/monthly.
- Stay up-to-date on all products in the WP Engine portfolio
- Live WP Engine values and put customer and company above self
- Ability to generate, qualify and execute on opportunities in order to exceed revenue targets.
- 2+ years of direct sales experience with a successful track record of meeting or exceeding assigned individual quota.
- Proven ability to lead a portfolio of partners to drive growth month over month.
- Ability to articulate a compelling vision that resonates with the customer and demonstrates value.
- Through a consultative approach, we uncover customer needs and match appropriate solutions.
- Build long-lasting relationships based upon trust with multiple customer executives and position WP Engine as a strategic partner.
- Possess a deep understanding of business practices, industry trends, and competitors.
- To be successful in this role you will be self-motivated and thrive working in a multifaceted environment.
- Demonstrate passion and energy with both customers and colleagues.
- Compensation (We offer market competitive salaries)
- Stock Options (Every employee is an owner in the company)
- Health Benefits (100% Paid Employee Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- 401(k) (Make the most of retirement)
- Life and Disability Insurance (100% Paid Life, STD, LTD and AD&D)
- Generous Vacation Time (Who doesn't like time off)
- Transportation (Downtown parking or commuter reimbursement)
- Lunch (Provided Monday-Wednesday)
- Gym membership discount veteran
At WP Engine, we strive to have the broadest possible view of diversity, going beyond visible differences to include the background, experiences, skills, and perspectives that make each person unique. WP Engine is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.