Associate, Sales Training & Effectiveness - Regional Marketplace at Workrise (Austin, TX or Remote)
As the leading workforce management solution for the skilled trades, Workrise makes it easier for skilled laborers to find work, and for companies to find in-demand workers. Workrise currently operates in wind, solar, construction, oil and gas, and defense industries. We’re growing, and we’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Workrise is hiring an Associate, Sales Training & Effectiveness who will be responsible for Training and Enablement of the Regional Marketplace teams. You’ll work with star engineers, designers, and senior leaders across the company in a fast-paced, rapidly growing, hybrid technology/operations environment. We are highly focused and believe we can innovate our way out of any box. This role requires a combination of sales training expertise, sales enablement expertise, and extensive knowledge of modern sales methodologies, and sales process. This role must also be able to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
Our ideal candidate for this role will be someone who has extensive knowledge of sales training and enablement technologies, processes, and best practices, has experience working in a start-up environment, and has a proven track record of being a key member of a high performing training and enablement team.
The Associate, Sales Training & Effectiveness will report into the Manager, Sales Training & Effectiveness within the Marketplace team.What you’ll be doing:
- Designing, developing, and implementing training and enablement initiatives for technical/functional teams within the Sales organization
- Collaborating and partnering with subject-matter experts and business leaders to create content to achieve desired learning objectives and outcomes
- Supporting in the standardization and improvement of sales messaging, processes, best practices, and adoption of tools & systems for the sales teams
- Designing blended mediums based on learning objectives; VILT, ILT, E-learnings, etc.
- Responsible for analysis of courseware and tracking success of trainings and enablement initiatives deployed
- Supporting the sales process at all stages, from lead generation through win/loss & account management
- Delivering VILT or ILT sessions, if and when needed
- Preferred 1+ years of direct experience in Sales Enablement and/or Sales Training
- Bachelor’s degree or higher. Minor or advanced degree in business preferred
- Ability to travel up to 25% (as needed)
- Strong communication, presentation, and organizational skills, high attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strategic, data-driven thought process
- Self-starter; strong drive and work ethic; willing to take leadership role in driving initiatives, working across organizations
- Creative, and open mind, flexibility in a rapidly changing environment
- Knowledgeable with adult learning theories, sales training content design, instructional design and graphic design
- Experience in the construction or industrial sectors preferred
(Colorado only*) Minimum salary of $50,000+ potential bonus + potential equity + benefits
*Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum salary compensation for this role when being hired into our offices in ColoradoMore than a job:
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with coworkers by displaying our company values: Own the Mission, Learn and Grow, Solutions Over Ego, and Raise the Bar. In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with various health insurance plan options (including medical, dental, vision), flexible paid time off, and competitive 401k matching.
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with coworkers by displaying our company values:
- Own the Mission
- Learn and Grow
- Solutions Over Ego
- Raise the Bar
In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with:
- Working alongside talented peers who will bring out the best in you
- The opportunity to significantly impact the growth curve of an already high-growth business
- Benefits for full-time employees, flexible paid time off, 401k with company matching, medical, dental and vision insurance
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel belonging, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicity, disability, age, veteran status, and citizenship. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!Who we are:
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the Oil & Gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. Over time, we’ve grown to serve construction, wind, solar, and defense.
We’re a Series E startup, backed by industry-leading investors Founders Fund, Bedrock Capital, Andreesen Horowitz, Baillie Gifford. To date, we’ve placed over 26,000 skilled tradespeople with over 500 businesses and are poised to grow exponentially over the coming months and years.
We’d love to share more through the interview process!
To all recruitment agencies: Workrise does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Workrise employees or any other organization location. Workrise is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.