BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT REP - TRADING & RISK
Why YOU want this position
This is an opportunity to daily impact a billion dollar industry by qualifying companies to make better multi-million dollar decisions, faster. You are the starting line for all prospective clients as they begin their partnership with Drillinginfo. Actually solving problems and helping companies be more efficient is what we do. Are you in?
Basic Performance Objectives
• Effectively communicate with influential professionals in various disciplines within the Trading Industry.
• Generate new revenue leads through meaningful interactions (phone, email, chat and events).
• Meet or exceed minimum daily metric attainment (dials, lead velocity and lead penetration).
• Meet or exceed minimum performance targets (sales leads generated, closed/won revenue and conversation rates).
• Contact marketing generated leads the day they are received.
• Through targeted questioning to uncover pain; qualify, convert and assign leads to the appropriate accounts within salesforce.
• Meticulous note taking and flawless account creation in Salesforce.
• Coordinate and participate in client/prospect demos as needed.
• Complete onboarding, Sandler training and ongoing certifications within assigned deadline periods.
• Regular travel to client offices and trades, up to 30% of the time.
Competitive Candidate Profile
• Analyst and/or Trading experience with a background in Finance. Software/SaaS experience also a plus.
• The intangibles include being driven by results, high goal-orientation, working with urgency. In other words, you MUST have a strong motor!
• Mastery of key sales tools (Sandler) – Greeting, Pattern Interrupt, 30 Second Commercial, Discovery Questions, ‘Going Negative’ will help shorten your ramp-up time.