Business Development Rep at Enverus
DataGenic by Drillinginfo is the leading global provider of on-premise and in-cloud Smart Commodity Data Management software, delivering intelligent analytics, real-time data content and proven business value. The innovative solutions include a data-agnostic multi-commodity data management platform, visual mapping and management of business processes, extensive and extensible data quality management, unlimited forward curves construction and an intelligent decision framework.
MarketView by Drillinginfo offers a suite of industry-leading solutions that help energy and commodity companies access, analyze, and deliver information in a timely and flexible way. Providing traders, risk managers, IT, analysts, and executives with a unified cutting-edge data management platform, MarketView gets high-quality market data, analysis, and news where it matters most.
We are currently seeking a highly driven Account Director to generate sales within an assigned territory by pursuing new accounts, creating and delivering technical presentations, and developing a strategy for exceeding quota expectations. The Account Director will be responsible for the continued growth of the business by building and maintaining a robust network of industry contacts to help nurture a pipeline of prospects and leads.
The candidate would benefit from a proven track record of success in a commodity related field and have inside knowledge of how various businesses in the commoditysector function. This position will be based in London, UK and will report to the DataGenic/MarketView Head of Sales for EMEA/APAC.
- Establish and enhance prospective relationships through targeted campaigns, cold calling, partner relationship building, and lead generation
- Thorough deal qualification.
- To accurately discuss the applicability of our services to the personnel at prospective companies including but not limited to Risk Managers, Executive Level sponsors, Traders, Analysts, Pricing Managers, IT personnel and other related prospects.
- Display a consistent record of success in achieving or exceeding assigned revenue objectives while maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction and integrity
- Travel to and from prospective client sites and attend conferences as determined by management, primarily within Europe.
- Create and contribute to both online and in-person demonstrations of DataGenic / MarketView services as well as develop tailored proposals, negotiating when necessary
- Consistently enter and maintain relevant sales data and prospective client correspondence into the appropriate database and systems, including pipeline management, company database and requested reports
- Additional duties may be assigned, as required
Competitive Candidate Profile:
- Recent experience selling to companies in the energy/commodity industry
- Experience of selling software solutions is preferable.
- Proven networking, negotiation, qualification and closing skills
- Must possess a polite, professional and appropriate demeanor with all current and potential clients
- Superior communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to effectively communicate complex information and adapting it to the end user
- Strong time management and follow-up skills
- Self-motivated and a natural drive to succeed
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook