If you are looking for a long term opportunity to grow your people and business skills, AND you enjoy the pace of a fast growing start-up, then you belong here! We are looking for a rock star Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our team who will report to our Head of Sales.
Founded in 2017, Living Security’s mission is to help prevent cybersecurity breaches with a human risk management solution that does more than meet compliance needs, it also truly changes behavior. Living Security believes empowering people is the key to ending cybersecurity breaches, picking up where traditional security awareness training drops off. Gamified learning and immersive experiences engage and educate users, while the science-backed, tech-enabled platform uniquely provides CISOs the ability to measure training efficacy and program ROI.
Named one of Austin’s Best Places to Work, the Living Security team is composed of 50+ cybersecurity professionals committed to transforming security awareness training as we know it and turning end users into the enterprise’s greatest asset against cybercrime. Living Security is trusted by security-minded organizations like CVS Health, MasterCard, Verizon, MassMutual, Biogen, AmerisourceBergen, Hewlett Packard, JP Morgan, and Target. Learn more at www.livingsecurity.com.
While we take our mission seriously, we have a lot of fun while executing!Job Description
As a Living Security SDR, your work will focus on supporting our outbound sales strategy and lead generating efforts, which means making phone calls, preparing lists, and sending emails to help move leads through our sales pipeline. You will talk with a wide range of people from different industries and will often be the first contact for a business. As a product knowledge specialist, you’ll identify challenges and confidently provide practical solutions to prospects.Qualifications
- Have a strong work ethic, self-starter attitude, eagerness to learn, and be highly organized
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as being a productive team member
- Be skilled at building relationships and enjoys making outbound calls every day
- A driven problem solver who confidently identifies solutions
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Has an understanding of lead generation and strategic outreach, office experience, and ability to learn new software quickly
- You must be local to Austin and willing to work in the office, when safe and per the COVID-19 guidelines set out by the CDC and local officials.
- College degree in communications, marketing, cybersecurity, or other fields of study
- Enjoy digging into market research to identify new leads
- Hubspot experience
- Background in cybersecurity
- SDR experience
Perks of Living Security:
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability, life insurance, 401(k), HSA with employer contribution, FSA
- Financial Wellness Program/Financial Adviser
- Competitive salary plus stock options
- Responsible unlimited PTO policy and paid holidays
- Some work remote and flex-time options
- Opportunity to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing the cybersecurity industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.