Business Development Representative at LogicMonitor
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
The Business Development Representative (BDR) executes outbound sales development campaigns to create qualified sales leads for the LogicMonitor sales team. The BDR is the "outbound spear" of the sales organization, and is expected to represent LM well, clearly communicate with prospective clients, listen to their needs, determine when they are good candidates for sales opportunities, and push learning from prospect engagements back into the BDR team in an effort to improve BDR productivity and create predictable BDR team results.
Here's a closer look at the duties in this key role:
- Create sales opportunities for the sales team
- Utilize your technical and value based knowledge to create leads out of cold (or warm) outbound prospecting
- Ask qualifying questions to better understand needs and timing
- Determine if LogicMonitor is a good fit for prospect
- Execute outbound campaigns created by marketing and sales
- Be part of campaign creation and determining targets
- Generate interest through follow up with relevant messaging based upon targeted segment
- Add additional sales pipeline to increase the growth of LogicMonitor
- Proactively communicate with prospects, management, LogicMonitor team
- Be on the "front-lines", relay any information that may be of value to the team be it best practices, new features, competitive pressures, etc.
- Attend a weekly sales call prepared to discuss your accomplishments for the week
- Attend a monthly sales meeting to discuss your business plan to overachieve your quota
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- 1+ years outbound sales experience (preferred)
- IT and/or Enterprise SaaS software knowledge (preferred)
- A strong technical aptitude
- Proficiency in oral and written communication skills