Business Development Representative at realtor.com
Calling all savvy sales people! The Business Development Representative provides solutions to Brokers/Agents by selling our amazing products to those real estate professionals across the country. BDR’s will prospect and acquire new customers, foster positive relationships with critical broker clients and continually pursue opportunities to sell additional products or services to existing clients. Our incredible sales training and coaching gives each BDR the tools they need to be successful while the fun and competitive sales environment brings out the best in each team member, paving the way for plenty of advancement opportunities.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Identifying new sales leads and broker targets for covered markets
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations and sales displays
- Cold call within your market or geographic area to ensure a large pipeline of opportunities
- Uncover potential clients by growing, maintaining and leveraging your network
- Pitching realtor.com® products and/or services to Brokers or other partners that could influence Brokers
- Maintaining positive relationships with existing Brokers
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Attending conferences, meetings and industry events
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email and in person
- Closing deals, completing and maintaining required contracts and files for Brokers
What We Like To See / Measures of Success:
- A minimum of 1 year in a Business Development role preferred
- Experience with prospecting, cold calling and closing business
- Experience with forging long lasting strategic business partnerships
- Strong communication skills with a self-starting, aggressive mindset to acquire and grow business
- Excellent ability to persuade, motivate and champion the sale
- Excellent ability to identify/uncover needs and challenges
- Proven track record of meeting/exceeding sales goals
- Can work in a team environment and autonomously
At realtor.com®, we believe that everyone deserves a home of their own. We’re a community of nearly 2,000 employees that work hard to ensure that from the moment someone starts dreaming about a new home, to the moment they walk in the door and beyond, we’re there to lend a helping hand. Every month, 70 million people trust us with their journey home by visiting our site and mobile apps, and we’d love to have you join our team to help.
We’ve got great offices across Canada and the US and lots of sweet jobs to choose from, so we’re hoping you’ll join us on our journey to make home buying and selling easier, and more rewarding for everyone.
Let’s make a difference, together. For Real.
Diversity is important to us, therefore, realtor.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, realtor.com will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.