Business Development & Sales Program Manager at A Cloud Guru, A Pluralsight Company
The Business Development Program Manager will be a new supporting team member to the Global Ecosystem Solutions (GES) group at Pluralsight. Pluralsight will continue to grow the amount of global revenue and pipeline it drives "with" and "through" partners and alliances.
GES is a new group within Pluralsight designed to expand upon third-party sourced, influenced and transacted revenues tasked with aggressively growing opportunities within deliberately chosen channels intent upon delivering value creating ecosystems that are sustainable.
This role sits within a business development team tasked with mapping the available GES GTM resources and execution of operational processes internally across Pluralsight and externally with our ecosystem partners to smoothly influence, transact and retain business. Since GES is tasked with creating deliberate GTM proof points designed to deliver executable "playbooks" facilitating organized co-selling efforts across the direct revenue organization - this overall program requires a repeatable process for development, deployment and onboarding. The candidate will possess experience in sales, marketing, operations and materials development to successfully acquire and disseminate information within and outside of GES. This role involves deploying and onboarding these playbooks across a range of modalities in order to make a positive impact on the momentum of the business, partnerships constructed and business closed-won. The narrative and messaging contained within the playbooks will be coordinated with Pluralsight's broader Marketing strategy and the Sr. Director of Partner Marketing residing within the marketing organization. Onboarding efforts including f2f, client and partner travel, partner and customer events targeting prospects, virtual and enterprise-wide presentations with and through partners will be a regular cadence. This is an exciting entrepreneurial impact and catalyst role within a rapidly growing team which plans to double revenue year over year.
Who you are:
- Energized by working in an ambitious, startup environment with a growth mindset
- Possess extensive expertise and unique knowledge in the various channel methodologies and categories of GTM motions for alliances and partnerships.
- Drives team results within an entrepreneurial *and* corporate environment.
- Expertise and experience in learning / education, SaaS, technology, modern enterprise operating applications, Cloud, their MSPs, OEMs and GSIs.
- A self-starter that proactively solves problems quickly and engenders team loyalty and partner/client support through excellent communication skills.
- Understands complex sales cycles with multiple stakeholders - Pluralsight, our partners, and our customers.
- Capability to manage a lot of engagement, organize it, and then prioritize, to make sure the most important and impactful deliverables are met in spite of inherent ambiguity.
What you'll do:
- Assist with the attainment of both shared and individual targets of success for GES w/in Pluralsight.
- Own the delivery of a process and program for onboarding partners, clients and groups of partners.
- Focus on driving business deeper Pluralsight's partner and alliance ecosystem by meeting every prospect partner "where they are" with a respect for shared incentives.
- Intimately comprehend, refine and work with existing processes and functional organizations across Pluralsight for harmonious growth within GES.
- Evoke an appreciation and understanding for revenue colleagues remit towards end-direct customers vs GES remit for indirect customers and their specific interests.
- Collaborate with your Global Ecosystem Solutions, Pluralsight, and partner counterparts.
- Show fluency on the Pluralsight platform and how it drives partner and customer results.
Experience you'll need:
- ~ 8+ years experience related to and functioning across business and/or corporate development, field and/or inside sales, marketing, partnerships, alliances, channel, affiliates, GSIs, Cloud, etc.
- MBA or business degree preferred from a leading institution
- Proven track record of delivering on both direct and indirect revenue goals through partnerships and individual selling contributions.
- Experience in the tech and/or education industry is a plus, especially SaaS
- Up to 65% of travel
Be Yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.