Channel Sales Enablement Specialist at LogicMonitor
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS-based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We love going to work and think you should too. We are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
Our Austin team works downtown in the San Jacinto Center. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
LogicMonitor is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees, where different backgrounds and perspectives are valued and encouraged - regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We encourage all people to come as they are.
We operate with integrity, esteem diversity and treat each other fairly and with respect. We strive to find our own versions of personal and professional harmony through community building and holistic growth. We hear time and time again that our awesome people are a huge part of why LMers chose LogicMonitor, love their teams, and choose to stay.
To learn more about life at LogicMonitor, check out our Careers Page.
What You'll Do:
The Sales Trainer, Channel Partners & MSPs is a highly visible function at LogicMonitor reporting directly to the Senior Director of Training & Enablement. This key position will help ensure the effectiveness and competitiveness of LogicMonitor Channel Partners and Managed Service Providers (MSP). The primary role of this position is to collaborate with partners to develop a Go To Market (GTM) strategy for LogicMonitor, and provide training & enablement to support those partners and programs.
Here's a closer look at this key role:
- Develop great relationships with partners from various backgrounds and verticals
- Develop an understanding of partner GTM strategy for customer acquisition and retention
- Assist partners with developing a Sales Playbook to enhance and augment existing sales strategies
- Develop and roll out creative ways to go to market with LogicMonitor
- Work with the partner to understand technical training and enablement requirements
- Equip partners with relevant sales, marketing, and technical materials by leveraging technology tools (e.g. partner portal, enablement platform, LMS) as appropriate, to drive partner effectiveness.
- Own and administer the partner portal which provides current marketing content, learning paths, access to training content, and LogicMonitor certification exams
- Primary liaison between Marketing, Product and other LogicMonitor teams responsible for developing partner's ability to implement, test, and market technical capabilities in LM to support their GTM plans
- Work with the Channel & MSP teams to identify knowledge gaps and training needs for partners
- Design, develop, and deliver training (ILT/VILT) and certification programs to ensure proficiency in technical skills/knowledge for partners (e.g. demo, POV, implementation & configuration, etc.)
- Travel may be required.
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's Degree or relevant experience
- 2-3 years experience in channel or partner sales in a B2B/ IT/ SaaS environment
- 1-2 years of experience in sales enablement, product marketing, training or similar roles
- Ability to synthesize partner requirements and corporate resources into a comprehensive enablement strategy
- Ability to work with leadership/stakeholders across multiple groups and levels, both internally and externally
- Proven expert ability to present data and strategic insights to executive teams, including C-level, and adapt approach to audience
Residents of California, click Here to view our California Applicant Privacy Notice.