Client Success Representative
The number of home buyers/sellers who start their process online is growing much faster than the industry as a whole. Opcity makes the real estate experience better by instantly and seamlessly matching consumers to the best agent for them, and facilitates the buying and selling process by connecting and coordinating the vital services within the home buying/selling ecosystem. Through its proprietary matching algorithm and SMS/Mobile live-transfer distribution platform, Opcity is the primary concierge service for the consumer during the home buying/selling experience.
We are currently seeking Full-time, highly motivated Sales Representative to join our team. You will be the concierge helping a consumer through the early stages of the home buying or selling process. Sales experience? Awesome, but not necessary. We will teach you everything you need to know! Top candidates must possess strong communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, high-energy environment. This is an excellent opportunity to assist in the growth of a ground-breaking and innovative start-up! You will have the ability to interface and learn from team members in all departments of the company. Uncapped commission awaits for the right representative!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere and work independently.
- Represent Opcity in a professional manner. i.e. by phone, email and text message communication.
- Ability to determine the needs of our clients through effective listening and questioning skills
- Make outbound calls to identify client's needs and respond by providing superior service and resolution.
- Scheduling flexibility is required as some shifts require late evening or weekend hours.
- Speak English fluently, an additional language is a bonus but not essential (Spanish).
What We Like To See / Measures of Success:
- You enjoy talking to people and they generally like talking to you.
- You will help us provide nationwide coverage, therefore, punctuality and excellent attendance are required.
- You have both the desire and the ability to learn.
- You are coach-able.
- You prefer working at a fast pace.
- You come to win every day with a great attitude.
- You’re organized, independent, resourceful and diligent.
- You’re a confident communicator.
- You’re proficient and savvy with technology.
- Strong Communication
- Tech Savvy
What We Offer
- Onsite gym with showers and lockers
- Free lunch provided daily
- Located on private members only disc golf course
- Working with a highly-motivated team with a proven track record of success that also has a lot of FUN!
- Casual work environment, rewards, recognition and fun events
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Disability and Life Insurance plus Flexible and Dependent Care Spending Accounts
- Investment in growing your career and providing you opportunity to have an immediate and massive impact on a growing company with a revolutionary business model
Hours may vary as we are open from 7 am through 11 pm. Weekends are also possible as we are operating seven days a week.
Position requires prolonged standing or sitting and repetitive hand and wrist motion.
Operates phones, computers, fax machines, copiers, and other office equipment.
Diversity is important to us, therefore, Opcity is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Opcity will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
Read Full Job Description