Customer Success Manager at Living Security
Founded in 2017, Living Security’s mission is to help prevent cybersecurity breaches with a human risk management solution that does more than meet compliance needs, it also truly changes behavior. Living Security believes empowering people is the key to ending cybersecurity breaches, picking up where traditional security awareness training drops off. Gamified learning and immersive experiences engage and educate users, while the science-backed, tech-enabled platform uniquely provides CISOs the ability to measure training efficacy and program ROI.
Named one of Austin’s Best Places to Work, the Living Security team is composed of 50+ cybersecurity professionals committed to transforming security awareness training as we know it and turning end users into the enterprise’s greatest asset against cybercrime. Living Security is trusted by security-minded organizations like CVS Health, MasterCard, Verizon, MassMutual, Biogen, AmerisourceBergen, Hewlett Packard, JP Morgan, and Target. Learn more at www.livingsecurity.com.
While we take our mission seriously, we have a lot of fun while executing!Job Description
As our dream candidate you have the hunger to achieve something great and have a unique combination of drive and experience! You'll join a start-up experiencing rapid growth near the start of it all. You'll get as much out of the experience as you put into it. We want someone who will do whatever it takes - not just to help Living Security fix security awareness, but because you are in a hurry to have an impact. You'll nee to operate at the pace of a startup environment by being agile and prioritizing tasks daily to keep all the balls in the air. We're growing fast, changing fast, and are always short of resources - it'll be your job to manage the ambiguity.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for establishing and building customer relationships to promote customer retention and loyalty. You will ensure customers are satisfied with the company’s products and services and work to resolve any customer dissatisfactions. You will act as the primary point of contact for tours customers and connect customers with specific teams to address specific requests. You will also need to collaborate with cross functional teams to solve customer and operational problems to achieve this.
As the primary contact for customer accounts, you will maintain a close relationship and act as a trusted advisor for clients, program and technical teams while serving as a partner to the sales team helping to identify account expansion and renewals. You will be the voice of the customer and provide critical feedback to help improve the overall experience. You will coordinate activities that lead to successful customer outcomes, own escalation of customer issues and manage until resolved, and identify appropriate resources to help customers achieve business objectives.Qualifications
- Impeccable customer services skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; listen and tailor messages for multiple audiences; deliver empathy for understanding of the perspective of the customer
- Experience as a hands-on, technically minded CSM or Technical Account Manager with a SaaS solutions company and/or an enterprise software company
- Thorough knowledge of the industry and the ability to quickly learn about our company’s products and services to establish yourself as an expert in the field
- Knowledge of best practices in customer service and retention
- Ability to understand business requirements and map to product value
- Strong consulting and project management skills, with proven results working as a reliable advisor to drive business value for customers
- Able to leverage data analytics to monitor and increase customer engagement and adoption
- Ability to multi-task and work in a dynamic environment with constant change to address emerging security risks and challenges
- Skilled at translating technical and operational issues and opportunities in business terms and value propositions that ensures collective support for driving long term technical and operational improvements
- Experience creating and managing project plans and facilitating sustainable, profitable growth through customer retention
- 3+ years working in pre-sales, account management, customer success, consulting or similar roles related to driving customer success and adoption
- Proficient with applicable software applications
- Prior experience within a start-up environment
- Ability to create and manage the development of client-facing product enablement material such as 5x7s, web banners, and supplemental training plans
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in Business Administration or related field
Perks of Living Security:
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, short term disability, life insurance, 401(k)
- Competitive salary plus stock options
- Responsible PTO policy and paid holidays
- Work remote and flex-time options
- Opportunity to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing the cybersecurity industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.