Director of Enterprise Sales and Client Relationship Management
A Cloud Guru is a world leading provider of online education. We focus on providing high-quality, affordable and engaging on-demand video courses to hundreds of thousands of technology professionals. We help our students learn new skills, gain valuable industry certifications, and excel in their careers
The Director of Enterprise Sales and Client Relationship Management is a highly strategic role responsible for net new, channel, retention and growth sales. This role will lead a team of frontline Managers, Account Executives and Client Relationship Managers across the portfolio to ensure all A Cloud Guru customers achieve success in their partnership with ACG, while having a best-in-class experience.
This role has span of control across two key teams that function as the main points of contact for A Cloud Guru customers and partners throughout their sales, renewal and growth phases.
You will lead a team of Direct and Channel sellers who focus on our largest customers and partners. This team will work closely with Marketing, Sales Development, Customer Success and Client Relationship Management to ensure a world class client experience, leading to increased customer acquisition and growth. You will also lead a team of Relationship/Account Managers who are focused on retaining and growing our footprint within the existing customer base. The ability to increase deal sizes through up-selling is a critical aspect of this team.
You and your team will need to align closely with Customer Success and Sales, to be successful and to ensure a world class customer experience, leading to greater retention and growth with all of our customers.
Leading Enterprise Sales
- Coaching sales team members in identifying and qualifying opportunities, developing key and strategic client relationships, and driving sales strategies toward growing existing accounts as well as generating net new business
- Forecast annual, quarterly, and monthly sales revenue streams accurately
- Use of sales analytics and funnel management techniques to drive productivity for assigned sales staff, as well as, ensure appropriate sales activity with visibility of the pipeline to senior management for forecasting and business planning
- Develop, manage and leverage key sales channel partner relationships
Leading Client Relationship Managers
- Building strong external client / customer and internal stakeholder relationship
- Engaging creatively with clients post-sale, add value throughout the customer lifecycle, and ensure a optimal client experience, leading to retention and growth.
- Forecast annual, quarterly, and monthly retention and growth
Team Management Duties
- Recruit, hire, develop and inspire a world class team
- Define and build-out the org structure; set goals and KPIs and track progress to drive achievement
- Manage team pipeline to forecast growth, retention, and churn
- Build, implement, execute, and improve the Account Executive and Relationship Manager playbooks, including but not limited to QBRs and customer touchpoint cadence
- Collect and deliver channel customer feedback to appropriate channels; collaborate with product and marketing teams
Experience and Requirements
- 8+ years of sales, business development and/or account management, minimum 5+ years managing a team.
- Experience managing managers
- Experience working in a hyper-growth startup environment preferred, SaaS experience preferred
- Ability to travel to clients in the US and EU
- High-performing people manager with track record of building and leading high performing teams
- Experienced in hiring/talent, building team culture, and managing a team to perform against sales, retention and up-sell targets.
- Strong collaborator; proven ability to work well cross-functionally
- Analytical mindset with ability to help create value-focused stories through customer data
- Skilled relationship builder and manager
- Strong sales executor with bias to action
Working with us
Our people matter to us. We know everyone has a life, and we encourage you to live it to the fullest. We understand that with a start-up life comes stress, pressure and change and for that reason our employees receive 20 days (4 weeks) of leave each year.
In addition to this we offer health, vision, and dental coverage, 401K and we pay commensurate with experience and potential to make sure you’re looked after.
Our team is spread across the globe, primarily in the US, Australia and the UK. This role will be based in our shiny new offices in Austin, Texas. While we do have remote workers, this role requires hands-on collaboration so the position requires that you live in or relocate to Austin.
We are a fast-growing team with big ambitions. We need people who can help us build a solid foundation for the future. If you want to make a difference in a fast-growing team, now is the time to join.
Read Full Job Description