Director of Partnerships at ShipperHQ
Director of Partnerships
If you are energetic, highly motivated, can-do attitude individual who enjoys networking and establishing relationships to drive business we have the perfect job for you!
ShipperHQ is a bootstrapped startup with an office in Austin, TX, and a market leader in the eCommerce Shipping space! Founded in 2009, we are a premier supplier of shipping software for eCommerce sites, selling to both SMB and Enterprise clients. We have a fantastic reputation, and are recognized for our high quality service. Our SaaS product, ShipperHQ, launched in 2015 and is growing quickly!
We have 35 staff spread across the UK, Australia, and the US. 21 members are based in Austin, TX. We are expanding our US office and are now looking for local staff to support ShipperHQ's growth. We are seeking an outgoing individual with a positive attitude that is willing to grow with the company.
We are looking for an experienced Director of Partnerships to help own & drive our overall Partnership Strategy. You will become an integral part of our team managing and leveraging important business relationships, both established and new, responsible for contributing to the overall sales growth of our company. You will work closely with the senior management team and sales team. This position will report directly to the CEO.
- A proven track record of executing successful GTM plans in a partnerships/alliances role from start to finish
- Ability to negotiate & broker contracts is a must
- Build standard protocol, SLAs, and templates for partner agreements, commitments, and working relationships to drive consistency and predictability in our channel programs
- Establish short-term and long-term goals and performance metrics in-line with partnership and company objectives
- Keep key partner stakeholders up-to-date on our product to ensure their teams understand our solutions, know how to position, and promote them to their end customers
- Forecast, measure, and report the results of various projects with partners, including co-created and/or co-branded content promotions, lead sharing, and/or event partnerships
- Ability to report up, down & to the side to ensure cross functional communications are achieved; Primarily with Marketing & Sales
- Project and promote business initiatives to new audiences and partners
- 5+ years of experience in technical SaaS Partnerships or Channel Sales
- 3+ years of experience in a Leadership role
- You have an understanding of eCommerce & Shipping industry
- Ideally, you have a general understanding of API and related technology knowledge
- Bachelor's degree, ideally in business or similar field preferred
- You exhibit strong project management skills
- You exhibit strong relationship building skills and have an entrepreneurial approach that leverages further opportunities
- You are a high energy self-starter with a can-do attitude, and ability to learn quickly and work in a fast-paced environment, while getting down in the weeds to get the job done
- Work with a collaborative and motivated team with the ability to tie results in the organization directly to your actions
- 22 Days off PTO
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Travel Available to Conferences
- This is a full-time position working out of our Austin, TX office
- Compensation is based on experience, range is $55,000 - $130,000