Director, Sales Enablement Learning & Strategy at SailPoint
The SailPoint Revenue Enablement team engages weekly with our go-to-market teams to guide them on how to best position SailPoint with customers. To help elevate the field and Partner experience and understand the impact we’re making, we are seeking a Director of Revenue Enablement Learning & Strategy who will be responsible for leading the execution of onboarding, ongoing education, career success, and curriculums across the organization, to include partners, through the administration of SailPoint’s training Academy. This role will help accelerate and amplify the impact of Worldwide Revenue and Partner Enablement programs by liaising with sales and technical leadership to evaluate team members on knowledge of product, services, and ability to deliver information and value.
Reporting to the Sr. Director of Revenue Enablement and working closely with the Sr. Director of Partner Enablement, you will strategize to optimize how we better leverage learning technologies and platforms to deliver, measure and track the field and partner consumption and behaviors. We’re looking for a highly motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment and has the passion for building relationships with internal and external stakeholders. The successful candidate will be forward thinking, a strategic planner, and have a passion for training and educating.
- Drive a process of education and learning that is instilled within the organization
- Lead and advise a team who designs, develops, and delivers product training
- Continuous review of role-based curricula, working with team and subject matter experts to ensure content stays refreshed and updated
- Analyze performance and skillset of sales personnel with sales leadership to determine needs for additional training and growth
- Manage education and continual development of revenue teams to include inside sales, field sales, partner sales, marketing, professional services and customer success
- Work with cross functional leadership - product management, marketing, technical enablement - to Introduce blended curriculums on product positioning, product direction, product messaging strategies, tools, sales plays and plans that optimize knowledge
- Work with Instructional Design team to execute on the right blend of modality to enhance different learning styles.
- Collaborate with enablement team on educational aspects and content preparation around: sales badges, partner accreditation, Sales Kickoff, QBRs, and other company training events as needed
- Be an integral member of the messaging team
- Be an expert in buyer personas, understand how they buy and their buying criteria and transfer that knowledge to the sales channel via our sales methodology
- Keep informed of new training methods, systems, and produce sales training material as needed
Requirements & Qualifications:
- 10+ years experience in training and or sales environment
- 5+ years leading a global team
- Significant expertise in Enterprise Sales methodologies, as well as familiarity with key sales enablement skills: value selling, sales process, leadership development, sales coaching, sales skill development - sales negotiations, presentation skills
- Excellent presentation skills (oral and written), as well as ability to motivate, teach, empower, and inspire
- Experience designing and delivering face to face and virtual based programs
- Ability to develop sales training programs, processes, and methodology that are unique to the organization’s goals, values, and mission statement
- Adaptable to different learning styles
- Ability to establish strong relationships with leadership teams
- Strong organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and under pressure
- Bachelor’s degree required
SailPoint is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome everyone to our team. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.