Ecommerce Account Strategist at Bold Commerce
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:35 a.m. (CST) on Wednesday, November 10, 2021
Who is Bold Commerce?
Named one of North America’s fastest-growing companies by Deloitte, Bold Commerce provides innovative ecommerce technology for businesses of all sizes. We believe Bold brands should have the ability to create and customize powerful transaction experiences — across all channels. Staples Canada, Vera Bradley and Harry Rosen are among the 90,000+ brands in over 170 countries that trust Bold’s suite of ecommerce tools to power their online stores every day.
We're made up of more than 400 professionals (and growing) who live and breathe ecommerce, and truly care about what we do. We call ourselves Builders. Here at Bold, we live by the BUILDERS Code, our shared set of practices, beliefs, and values that help to shape this dynamic company.
Bold is looking for an Ecommerce Account Strategist to join our Enterprise Services Team! In this role, you will be responsible for proactively analyzing websites and analytics, while creating strategies to improve our client’s websites. You should be well versed in Google Analytics (or similar web reporting suites) and be able to connect data to the user experience on our sites. Communicating complicated concepts effectively both in writing and verbally is crucial to being successful in this role!
What you'll do
- Conduct full UI/UX and analytic audits for large ecommerce brands
- Create optimization roadmaps that identify areas of improvement for our website and present plans for improvement
- Implement and audit all conversion tracking, tagging, and event triggers
- Implement and manage analytics platforms (primarily Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics)
- Review and interpret web statistics and transactional data to identify trends, correlations, and user behavior, leading to improved customer experience and purchase paths
- Architect, plan, and manage solutions as part of split testing strategies
- Prepare and present split testing and site performance reports, for clients and internal teams
What we're looking for
- A work ethic that demonstrates dedication and commitment to Bold’s mission and belief in our BUILDERS Code
- A true ambition to help people and see their business succeed; if they succeed, we succeed
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role in an ecommerce environment
- Previous experience interpreting heat, scroll, and click maps
- An understanding of basic online marketing concepts and how they apply to ecommerce
- Ability to explain complex problems and solutions in simple terms
- Experience wireframing and writing small amounts of copy; design and basic web development skills are a plus
- An understanding of common website optimization principles and methodologies
- Ability to efficiently analyze data in Google Analytics; providing context and meaning to website operations and presentation
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at a time, while maintaining attention to detail and timelines
Why work at Bold?
Our founders have created a workplace that our Builders look forward to coming to every day. A place where ideas are valued, where you can learn and grow and do cool things, while contributing to the success of the company. At Bold we embrace and cultivate a culture of creativity, innovation, and collaboration to enable everyone to do their best work every day.
Enjoy our total rewards package including health benefits, a personal spending account, group retirement savings, an Employee Share Ownership Program (ESOP), and an education fund to help you grow personally and professionally. To see everything we offer, check out boldcommerce.com/careers.
Let’s start the conversation
If you’re a potential Builder who likes to get shit done and think you've got what it takes to be Bold, we encourage you to apply. We promise it will be a career like no other. We get a lot of applicants, so we encourage you to do something that stands out! Tell us about a passion project you’re proud of, or leave us inspired by your portfolio or GitHub. We look forward to getting to know the real you!
Read Full Job Description