Enterprise Sales Account Executive - Central USA Region
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We love going to work and think you should too. We hold our company culture near and dear – it represents an intermix between passion for rock star work output and passion for an active, healthy life centered around family and friends. LogicMonitor represents community, collaboration and camaraderie.
Located in the 500 West 2nd Street tower, our brand-new Austin office is best-in-class! Be inspired with panoramic downtown & Lady Bird Lake views, where snacks are plentiful and team outings are common. Our offices are sprinkled around the globe, too, with a presence in Santa Barbara, Boston, New York City, London, Singapore, and Chengdu, China.
What You'll Do:
The Enterprise Sales Account Executive plays a vital role in the company’s ability to fulfill its overall strategy of claiming dominance within its market. You will generate at least $1M in revenue annually from a combination of install base expansion; new customer acquisition; and sales of professional services and add-on products to strategic and enterprise customers. With a large and growing install base and a sophisticated and well-resourced sales support engine, this role provides plenty of opportunity to make your mark on LogicMonitor’s overall growth.
Here's a closer look at the duties in this key role:
- Complete LogicMonitor product training, sales training and company orientation.
- Present a thorough territory plan within first 90 days.
- Meet with CIOs, IT executives and other key stakeholders.
- Close both net new accounts and existing accounts.
- Identify and close quick opportunities while managing longer, complex sales cycles.
- Exceed activity, pipeline and revenue targets.
- Track all customer details including use-case, time frames, success criteria, red flags and forecasting in Salesforce.
- Utilize a solution approach to selling and creating value for customers.
- Evangelize IT performance monitoring and SaaS-based enterprise solutions.
- Ensure 100% satisfaction among all customers.
- Prioritize opportunities and apply and manage appropriate resources.
- Host key contacts at industry events.
- Develop and execute in-territory travel plans encompassing on-site visits, sales presentations, networking events, LM field events and more.
What You'll Need:
- 4-year degree required; business focus or MBA a plus.
- A minimum of 5 years of enterprise technology sales experience.
- A minimum of 2 years software sales experience.
- Prior success selling enterprise software in complex sales cycles.
- Prior customer relationships with Senior IT Executives.
- Ability to simply articulate complex technologies.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quotas.
- Success closing net new accounts while working existing accounts.
- Ability to develop C-level relationships within Fortune 1000 companies.
- General passion for and understanding of technology.
- Willingness to work from our downtown Austin, TX office