Enterprise Sales Engineer
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We love going to work and think you should too. We hold our company culture near and dear – it represents an intermix between passion for rock star work output and passion for an active, healthy life centered around family and friends. LogicMonitor represents community, collaboration and camaraderie.
Located in the 500 West 2nd Street tower, our brand-new Austin office is best-in-class! Be inspired with panoramic downtown & Lady Bird Lake views, where snacks are plentiful and team outings are common. Our offices are sprinkled around the globe, too, with our headquarters in Santa Barbara, California and offices in London, Singapore, and Chengdu, China.
What You'll Do:
The mission of the Enterprise Sales Engineer at LogicMonitor is to contribute to the Enterprise Sales Team’s ability to generate net new sales revenue from a combination of install base expansion; new customer acquisition; and sales of professional services and add-on products to strategic and enterprise customers. The Enterprise Sales Engineer assumes the role of subject matter expert for all things monitoring for the Enterprise Sales Team and is key to enhancing the overall technical knowledge of the members of the sales team.
Here's a closer look at your duties in this key role:
- Support meetings with CIOs, IT executives and other key stakeholders
- Support sales cycles with both net new accounts and existing accounts
- Demonstrate the LogicMonitor platform on calls, in-person and at events
- Attend sales calls scheduled by Enterprise Account Executives
- Add value to the LogicMonitor pre-sales process by creating datasources, configuring dashboards, troubleshooting issues, reporting feedback, etc.
- Exceed activity targets as they pertain to supporting the enterprise sales team
- Evangelize IT performance monitoring and SaaS-based enterprise solutions
- Ensure 100% satisfaction among all customers
- Lead technical/product training for new sales personnel on an ongoing basis
- Attend and support key industry events as required
- Attend and support field events in-territory as required
- Attend and support onsite meetings with prospects and customers as required
What You'll Need:
- A minimum of 10 years experience either supporting the sale of technically complex software solutions or managing complex IT teams in the field
- Ability to speak on a wide array of technology subjects including but not limited to IT hardware and infrastructure management, application development, cloud technologies, ITIL processes, hybrid cloud infrastructure, etc.
- Ability to simply articulate intricate and complex technologies
- Experience in Linux and or Windows/Network administration and operations including the following technologies desired:
- Virtualization (VMWare, Hyper-V, Xen Server, etc…)
- Storage (Netapp, EMC, HPLeftHand, Dell Equallogic, etc…)
- LoadBalancers (f5 bigIP, Netscaller, Barracuda, etc…)
- WMI, PerfMon, JDBC, SNMP, SMTP, JMX
- Webservers (IIS, Apache, Tomcat, etc…)
- Active Directory
- Database (SQL, MySQL, Postgress, etc…)
- Scripting (groovy, powershell, ruby, etc...)