ePayPolicy is the leader in e-payments for the P&C insurance industry. We’ve built a payments platform to enable all of our market segments to easily track, report, and send / receive payments to anyone at any time. Our clients include independent agents, premium finance companies, wholesalers, and carriers. By way of our cool inventions, we empower our clients to speed up receivables and bind business faster throughout the insurance purchasing process. By integrating with over twelve different industry management systems, our clients immediately notice the ease-of-use purchasing experience and boosted productivity. Trusted by over 4,000 clients nationwide, ePayPolicy makes insurance payments super easy.
We’re based in Austin, TX and have clients in all 50 US states with plans to include Canada this year. 40 team members proudly boast of a successful 2020 with exciting plans to come in 2021. Founded in 2014, we have the support and backing of Serent Capital, one of the top private equity firms in the US that invests in high-growth software and services firms and manages over $2B in committed capital.
As an Enterprise Sales Representative you will focus on building relationships with prospects in the enterprise space and will join a highly motivated, energetic sales team that takes pride in landing new customers and running strategic sales cycles. You’ll work directly with sales leadership in a highly autonomous role and must be an ambitious and organized professional who will drive expansion in our accounts by leveraging existing relationships and pursue new accounts. You will be skilled at using research to gain insight into customer challenges, identifying key stakeholders, and challenge customers' thinking about how ePayPolicy can transform their business.
What you’ll do:
• Partner with our sales team to develop and execute sales plan to bring on new accounts and achieve goals.
• Work with marketing on executing campaigns
• You will master the art of discovery, and inspire new use cases where ePayPolicy can solve our customer’s challenges.
• Be a key component in ensuring we have accurate data in Salesforce to drive the strategy for our future growth
• Use a variety of methods (Email, video conferences, phone, social media, etc.) to engage prospects, users and decision makers
• Achieve monthly/quarterly quotas of pipeline and closed business.
• Identify new likely customers and build key relationships
• Ability to travel up to 20% with no restrictions for Industry tradeshows and in-person presentations as needed to represent ePayPolicy, meeting current and new customers; continually building on references and gaining introductions into new accounts
• Communicate with prospects in all segments of the P&C insurance industry.
What you'll need:
• 5+ years of sales experience; focused P&C insurance space
• Strong prospecting, territory planning, and cold-calling experience
• Proven track record of exceeding sales quotas
• Experience in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• The ability to grow rapport and relationships with prospects
• A great attitude that can maneuver through ambiguity and ability to work and collaborative with a growing team
• Curiosity: always looking for an opportunity to learn, grow and give/receive feedback
• You are a results-oriented individual who is excited by the prospect of fueling the continued growth and success of ePayPolicy by growing our sales pipeline. You have a “can do” attitude and are relentless in pursuing goals and solving problems.
• Competitive salary, commission, and bonus
• Comprehensive benefits package with employer basic life and disability premiums and 401K
• Unlimited PTO
• Company-sponsored quarterly “ePayItForward” initiatives
• Supportive and inclusive company culture with a focus on work/life balance
• Fully-stocked kitchen and lunch delivery stipend, as well as safety protocols in place for those that choose to work onsite.
• Open communication (We won’t box you in! If you have a cool idea for a product improvement • or a suggestion on how to improve the customer experience, let’s talk about it! We value everyone’s ideas and opinions.)
• Huge opportunity for growth
ePayPolicy Hiring Practice
We value diversity at ePayPolicy. The company will hire, recruit, and promote without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, pregnancy or maternity, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. We understand the importance of creating a safe and comfortable work environment and encourage individualism and authenticity in every member of our team.