Your challenge, should you choose to accept:
Adia is seeking an experienced and strategic Enterprise Sales Manager to develop a rapidly growing sector of Adia’s business. As the leading on-demand staffing platform, Adia has more than doubled our user base in recent weeks during the COVID-19 pandemic -- we have talented workers across the country, and your job is to get them to work by finding new business opportunities.
Ultimately, your objective is to develop relationships with enterprise-level national accounts and convey Adia’s value proposition to decision makers to boost inside sales and contribute to Adia’s long-term growth targets.
- Grow revenue and drive the acquisition of our national clients
- Develop full understanding of Adia offerings and value proposition
- Research target accounts and develop prospecting campaigns
- Schedule product demos and present our platform and its benefits to potential clients
- Create thoughtful and converting scripts focused on obtaining national accounts
- Manage and lead national sales cycle from initial opportunity creation to contract signature
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in our market
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans for clients
What you bring to the table:
- 5+ years of sales experience at fast-paced enterprise software/SaaS company, ideally in HR Tech or another burgeoning industry
- Experience in a high-growth startup environment preferred
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques and diverse customer audiences and industries
- Experience with CRM software
- Track record of exceeding sales quotas
- World-class communication and negotiation skills -- and you keep cool under pressure
- A healthy desire for competition, especially when it comes to self-improvement
- You are organized, hungry, and enjoy connecting with people in all walks of life on the phone
- You are comfortable with strong KPIs -- you thrive off challenges and are not easily discouraged
- You enjoy working in a collaborative team environment and can adapt to change seamlessly
Adia is the leading on-demand staffing platform. We give businesses a better way to find the people they need. Unlike other gig platforms, we hire our workers to Adia as W-2. That means they get to keep their flexible schedule, and still get taxes withheld, benefits, and weekly pay. Launched in Switzerland back in October 2016, Adia launched in the US in early 2018. Today we help businesses and workers using our platform throughout the US.
Adia is a fast-growing, hardworking, curious (like, Alice in Wonderland curious) organization that strives for improvement every day. We are open, honest, and motivated, using our big brains to build a great product and not overgrown egos. We’re an early player in the HR tech space, which brings excitement and purpose to our work. If you’re looking for a place that will help you uncover your best working self and give you hands-on experience in way more than your job title alludes to, we may be the right team for you.
We have an incredible future ahead of us, and we’d love for you to be a part of our journey toward it.
Still here? Apply now.
Adia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.